jungkook

the strong embrace lured you back into a slumber, the tight hold from your boyfriend allowing you to relax happily into his broad chest. you could feel his breaths evening out behind you and his chin was rested upon your head. the deep, husky smell of his cologne lulled you into a trance and you turned within the closeness, peering up at the perfect sight of the man of your dreams. his soft, plump lower lip was parted from the slightly smaller top and you could feel the warm air tickling your nose. you smiled to yourself as you moved your gaze to the flop of his hair, the glossy ebony strands spilling over the pillow with a slight curl in them. you reached upwards and stroked his unkempt locks, feeling the silkiness within your fingers.
jungkook's eyes fluttered open revealing the deep chocolate pools that you fell in love with the first time you saw him. he had an amused sparkle within his eyes as his lips upturned into a small bunny smile. you giggled softly to yourself, stroking his hair as he planted a soft kiss against your forehead. "good morning beautiful," he whispered into your hair, his voice rough in timbre. you loved the edge his voice had when he was sleepy, it made you want to kiss him softly and tell him just how much you loved it... loved him.
his lips moved down your face, kissing down your forehead lightly, the bridge of your nose and eventually reaching your mouth. that's when he kissed you more passionately, pressing his lips firmly against yours and pulling you closer. nibbling lightly at the bottom of your lip, jungkook hummed softly. parting your lips you allowed him entrance, your tongues instantly finding a rhythm that lit a fire deep within your belly. it was as if you were made for each other, the kiss deepening in perfect harmony as your tongues danced a delicate duet.
"you're so damn perfect, baby girl," jungkook breathed into you as he pulled away slightly, his eyes glazed over with love as he just stared at you. this euphoric garden you were entranced in was something that had grown from a small budding flower, your love for each other blossoming more each and every day.