jimin

you were silently waiting on the cool, silk sheets. breathing deeply, you fidgeted in the restraints that had tied your wrists above you. you had no vision for a soft, black tie had been wrapped around your head. suddenly you felt him climb on top of you, easing your legs about with his knee. "baby girl, won't you tell daddy what you want him to do?" jimin breathed in to you as he nuzzled your neck, seductively planting deep kisses along the length of your jaw. you moaned with desire as you felt his hand cup your breast, teasing you as he played with it. "d-daddy won't you fuck me?" you managed to stumble out as a soft whimper escaped your lips. you heard him chuckle softly as he spread your legs even wider. kissing down the length of your stomach, he sucked and flicked his tongue, gently nipping your skin leaving dark love bites. his fingers began to rub against your clit making you instantly wet as he teased you. slowly sliding them in and out of you, making you beg him for more. he moaned with desire as he roughly kissed you, capturing your mouth with his. forcefully he entered you, filling you up entirely as you gasped with pleasure. arching your back you screamed his name as he thrust inside of you. "j-jimin..."