jikook

jimin and jungkook were spooning on the couch. jungkook's larger frame wrapped around the blonde boy, their bodies pressed firmly against each other. jimin wiggled to get comfortable, shifting his body so his arse was pressed further into jungkook's groin. a soft growl emerged from the taller boy- a husky deep sound. "fuck jimin, if you do that again i'm taking you to the bedroom right now," jungkook grunted, his voice slightly strained as it left his lips.
jimin rubbed his bum against jungkook again, the small motion causing jungkook to stiffen slightly. jimin smiled slightly when he felt jungkook's bulge growing slightly and pressing against him- mission completed.
flipping their positions around, jungkook hovered over the smiling small boy. jimin's deep brown eyes sparkled with amusement and had a faint undertone of desire. jungkook's however were dark and shone a deep ebony, lust sparkling throughout them. jungkook lowered his face towards jimin's and lightly licked up his neck, trailing his tongue over the blonde boy's sweet spot.
"you are a naughty boy, aren't you?" jungkook moaned into jimin's ear, sending waves of desire throughout jimin.
jimin hastily grabbed jungkook's head and pulled it to his lips, locking their lips together passionately. the kiss was explosive as jimin felt jungkook's sweet, soft lips. jimin parted his own and allowed jungkook entrance. the kiss turned rougher, more desperate as their tongues danced a dangerous duet. it was like the first time they'd had sex- pure lust and pleasure.

jungkook reached under jimin's muscular thighs and easily lifted him up, jimin instantly obliging and wrapping his legs around the younger boy's waist. they kissed greedily, their tongues intertwining and exploring each other's mouths as they made their way towards the bedroom. jimin fisted the taller boy's hair and moaned loudly as jungkook's lips made their way down the blonde boy's neck. jungkook sucked passionately, nipping at chim's soft skin and leaving dark love bites. roughly slamming jimin against the wall jungkook dropped the smaller boy and bent to his knees.
hastily he unzipped jimin's jeans and shoved them off of him along with jimin's underwear. jimin tugged his top up and over his head and began to play with jungkook's dark locks, running them through his fingers as jungkook began to trail his tongue over jimin's member.
kissing the tip of it lightly, the taller boy teased jimin. he ran his hand gently down to the base and held onto it as he took jimin whole into his mouth.
mouth fucking him, jungkook bobbed his head up and down. he kept the pace heavy and fast, taking him deep into the back of his throat. jimin whimpered heavily, feeling the build up of desire in his stomach and clawing at jungkook's head, forcing the dark haired boy to take him deeper as jimin felt the back of jungkook's throat. "f-fuck jungkook," jimin moaned loudly, gasping as the built up pleasure released and he came into jungkook's mouth.
jungkook stood and stared passionately into jimin's eyes. they were jet black and filled with lust as jungkook lazily licked up the cum that had dropped onto his lower lip. "baby boy, i'm going to fuck you until you can't walk anymore." jungkook groaned huskily, his voice deep and almost a growl.