XVI : Finding Paper

Start from the beginning

Night had engulfed the skies, only a few stars twinkling here and there. But the thing that caught Aino's attention was the beautiful, bright moon shining on its full phase. Despite the darkness surrounding it, the moon continued to glow brilliantly.

'*Tsuki...' She thought.

*Tsuki means moon

'Tsuki.. Tsukishim-- WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT BASTARD AGAIN?!' She buried her face on a pillow at the thought of the blonde guy.

'Now that I think about it.. The supermarket.. Could it be possible that I..' Her eyes widened at the possibility that she dropped the prescription there. "NOOO!" Her shout was muffled by the pillow.

She immediately discarded the idea because, well, that means accepting her death by the hands of her best friend, Chihiro. 'It's gotta be here.. Right? I'm sure of it! I'll just keep looking tomorrow.'

The ravenette let out a yawn. 'But for now, I need to get some sleep. This was a damn stressful day.' And with that, Aino drifted off to dreamland.

.~*~.~*~.

Waking up due to the annoying sound of her alarm clock was something Aino had always hated (though she still wakes up early, unlike Tetsurou). But oversleeping because she forgot to set an alarm was something she despised with her whole. Fucking. Being.

"HOLY--!" She shouted right after she read the time: 11:40 AM. The ebony-haired girl quickly ran to the closet to grab whatever clothes she could get her hands onto, then took a very very quick shower that it may have set a world record.

The slamming of the bathroom door startled the male Kuroo walking upstairs. "Hey, be careful with the bathroom door. You're not trying to break it, are you?" He reprimanded.

"Shut up," she said as she walked out of the bathroom and scurried off to her room.

"Fucking ducks fucking ducks.." She chanted as she tried to comb the knots on her hair. "Goddamnit, I should get a hair cut soon.." After a few more seconds of struggling, she gave up and let her messy hair be.

"Chihiro's gonna kill me if I don't find the prescription before she arrives!"

Aino rushed to her bedside table, throwing her comb away. Opening the drawer, she scanned the contents: notebooks, money, random shit -- no prescription to be seen.

Next, she checked her closet, looking under each pile of clothes. As she skimmed through the last pile, the thing she dreaded the most happened.

She never imagined that Eve's Literary Nonsense would ever sound this horrifying to her ears.

"H-hey Chi."

.~*~.~*~.

Lol look who's back.

Um, definitely not me.

I'll keep this as short as Nishinoy-- jk, I'll keep this as short as I can 'cause I know that my author's notes tend to be long and boring. So um, hey I came back after um about 3 months and lol I know that I'm the worst author alive. I sincerely apologize to keep you guys waiting (if you actually wait for this shitty fic). I don't have a good reason except for THE FACT THAT OUR SCHOOL SHOWERED US WITH SCHOOLWORKS FOR LIKE, THE WHOLE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF DECEMBER AND I FREAKIN' DIED SO THE ONE TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW IS JUST MY SOUL-- ahem, I'm pretty busy for months and I had a focKIN HUGE MENTAL BLOCK. I really didn't know what to write for a loooooong while. Plus my insecurity is killin me help-- aAAAA makes me think if I should still continue this or what 'cause it's really really not good.

Anyways, tHANK YOU GUYS I HAVE ABOUT 800 NOTIFICATIONS WTF U GUYS DOIN'-- ahem, THANK YOU GUYS 'CAUSE WE NOW HAVE 5k READS AND 323 VOTES WTFFFF. AND OH MY COWS, OUR RANKINGS! We're #3 in #haikyuu (we're actually #1 a few days ago), #3 in #tsukishima, #4 in #karasuno, aND MORE. And I just re-read your comments liKE HAHAHAHAHA LMAO I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD THAT MY BROTHER TOLD ME TO SHUT UP HAHAHAH. Thank you for the consistent voters, commenters, and the silent readers. THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I CAN'T EXPLAIN.

So! Lastly, I'd like to announce that this book will undergo editing for a while. Don't worry! It won't take that long (considering I update after like idk how many months--). I just want to make a few edits here and there to improve this book 'cause lol, it's really crappy in my opinion. Afterwards, I will continue to update yay.

Once again, I'm sorry for the long wait, aND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT LIKE REALLY ILY GUYS SOOOO MUCH. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS (sorry for the late greeting) AND LET'S WELCOME 2019 WITH A SMILE ('cause thERE'S GOING TO BE A NEW SEASON HOLY SHI-- though it's not yet confirmed if it's going to be season 4. The date isn't finally set too, but oh well as long as I can see my babies again, it's fine.)

[edit: i just published this chap then remembered i forgot to put the title so i unpublished it then published it again HAHAHAHA sorry]