II : Nekoma High School Girls' Volleyball Club

"Good job everyone!" The captain of the girls' volleyball team of Nekoma High, Kanade Miko, shouted.

#1 Kanade Miko - a third year with navy blue hair and black eyes
Position: Captain / Wing Spiker
Height: 169 cm (5'5.4")

"Gather around, gather around," she commanded.

The whole team assembled in front of Kanade and the vice captain of the team, Haruko Miyu.

#2 Haruko Miyu - a blonde third year with grey eyes
Position: Middle Blocker
Height: 180.5 cm (5'9.2")

"Since the Golden Week starts tomorrow, we decided to have a week off practice," Haruko announced.

"Normally, we would spend the week training and scheduling practice matches, but this time we want you to take a rest for a while. It's a break, we want you to enjoy it y'know," Kanade explained, sending them a small smile.

A bunch of cheers echoed throughout the gymnasium.

"That's Captain Kana for ya!"

"Finallyyyy~"

Before they could party even more, their coach, Tatsuno Akami clapped her hands to grab their attention. "But! Expect a harder training once you come back!"

Their cheers earlier were now replaced by groans but they still answered, "Yes coach!!"

"Okay girls, let's start cleaning!"

The players dispersed and started to do their own cleaning duties.

"Aino-chan! Nice tosses as always~!" Satou Inari exclaimed as she patted Aino's back.

#4 Satou Inari - a dark-haired third year student with brown eyes
Postion: Wing Spiker / Ace
Height: 172 cm (5'6.9")

#9 Kuroo Aino - a black-haired first year student with hazel brown eyes
Position: Setter
Height: 164 cm (5'3.8")

"Thanks, senpai," Aino replied with a smile. She then proceeded to the storage room to get the volleyball cart. She was met by two giggling second-years and a first-year.

#7 Monoma Itsuha - a light blonde-haired second-year with dull blue eyes
Position: Setter
Height: 173 cm (5'6.7")

#8 Tsumade Saki - a black-haired second-year with yellow eyes
Position: Libero
Height: 160.1 cm (5'2.5")

#11 Iwata Kotami - a dark brown-haired first-year with dark blue eyes
Position: Wing Spiker
Height: 167.5 cm (5'4.9")

Monoma, Tsumade smiled at her as she passed by them.

Aino got the cart and started picking up balls.

"Aino, catch!" The ravenette turned around to catch the volleyball just in time before it hits her head, thanks to her fast reflexes. She looked at the person who threw the ball, to see Satchi Miyu.

#3 Satchi Miyu - a third-year with curly golden brown hair and dark gray eyes
Position: Libero
Height: 162.6 cm (5'3.3")

"Ehehe sorry Aino," she grinned sheepishly.

After a few minutes of cleaning, Coach Tatsuno dismissed them.

"Don't forget to take care of your bodies and practice during the break!" She reminded the players.

"Aye, coach," Renji Hitomi saluted.

#6 Renji Hitomi - a second year student with light pink hair and brown eyes
Position: Wing Spiker / Pinch Server
Height: 170 cm (5'5.7")

As Aino exited the gym doors, she felt someone tap her shoulder. Turning around, there stood her tallest teammate, Hikari Yuuna.

#5 Hikari Yuuna - a light orange-haired second-year with black eyes
Position: Middle Blocker
Height: 183 cm (6'0.0")

"Do you want to.. walk home with us, Aino?" Hikari asked in her usual quiet voice, pointing her thumb to Renji, Satou, and Iwata. "Y'know, since Hashiya is absent."

#10 Hashiya Chihiro - a red-haired first year student with bright apple green eyes
Position: Middle Blocker
Height: 174.2 cm (5'7.1")

"Ah, sorry, but I still have to wait for my brother," Aino waved her hand dismissively. "Thanks for the offer though, maybe next time."

It was now Aino's routine to visit the boys' team with Chihiro (though she's absent today), train with them when she's in the mood, then go home before they finish their practice. However, when Chihiro is unable to walk home with Aino like today for example, she has to walk home with Kuroo and Kenma. You can say that she's avoiding the two, but well, she has her own personal reasons.

After they bade their goodbyes, Aino made her way to the boys' volleyball team's gymnasium.

.~*~.~*~.

I'm sorry for the short chapter everyone ;-;; The original chapter was actually just 5 pages but lol I edited it and tadah~! I just want to introduce the girls' vb team lol.

Heh, guess who are going to be the future bitches in this story winkwink. Comment your answers~ I wanna know your opinions lol. I won't say if  you're right or wrong though, that'll ruin the element of surprise :c MUAHAHHAHAHAH