IV : Miyagi

*beep beep beep*

Aino groaned as she opened her eyes, sitting up before she turned off the alarm clock.

'5:45 AM' it read. 'Time to jog,' she thought.

The ravenette stood up and walked to her closet. Lazily picking something simple, she changed into her black jogging pants and white hoodie.

As she passed by her brother's room, she took a peek at Kuroo's sleeping form. 'He used to jog around the neighborhood around this time but lately, he became harder to wake up. Is third year really hard? Maybe he's straining himself too much because of his studies and volleyball.'

Aino sighed, she might not look like it but she's worried about her brother. "Man.. You need to take care of yourself you know... onii-san..." she whispered before walking towards the front door.

Opening their gate, the black-haired girl began to jog around their subdivision.

.~*~.~*~.

Aino came back home at exactly 6:30 AM. She wiped her sweat off as she entered her brother's room.

The boy was still snoring loudly, making Aino roll her eyes.

'I know that he's tired and all but seriously, this boy is a top student but he does not know how to use an alarm clock,' she complained mentally.

Inhaling loudly, Aino kicked Kuroo out of bed.

"Ow!" He shouted, slowly opening his eyes. "What was that for?!" He rubbed his back as he stood up.

"For not waking up early," the black-haired answered, placing a hand on her hip.

"And why are you awake this early? You don't have training," he said.

"Can't you at least be thankful because I woke you up? If I did not come here, I'm sure you'll miss your train to Miyagi," she said. "And I've decided to come with you.." she murmured.

He ignored her remark. "Come with me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he flexed his muscles.

"To Miyagi of course," she said in an obvious tone, closing her eyes as she waited for her brother's teasing.

Kuroo grinned. "Hohoho, my little sister finally realized that she needs a boyfriend~"

"Whatever you say," she said as she rolled her eyes, making her way out of Kuroo's room. "I'm gonna take a bath now. Cook us some breakfast mkay?"

"Yes boss," Kuroo responded in a sarcastic tone.

.~*~.~*~.

The players of Nekoma stood waiting at the train station.

"Kuroo is late," Yaku muttered in an annoyed way. "Our train will arrive in a few minutes, if we miss this, we have to wait for about an hour or so."

"Oh, he's here now," Inouka said. "Captaiiii-- wait, is that Aino-chan?!"

Aino stood beside Kuroo. She's wearing a gray hoodie underneath her red Nekoma jacket and her team's red jogging pants. The girls' and boys' team's jacket looks similar so she looked like a member of the boys' team.