XV : Curiosity

With her head leaned against the train's window, Aino pondered upon earlier's events with a pout.

'Man.. This is my unluckiest day,' she thought.

'Nope, there was that day,' her inner self reminded.

'Shut up...' Aino closed her eyes, rubbing her face like an idiot and creating unexplainably weird noises. Yaku, who was trying to take a nap beside her, looked at her with a what the f face.

'Fuck.. I can't sleep.' She glanced at the other team members; most of them were in a deep slumber.

She tried listen to calming songs but she just ended up singing along with them instead of relaxing.

1st attempt : failed

She tried to read a novel from her phone but she just ended up getting bored of it instead of being sleepy.

2nd attempt : failed

She tried watching videos from her favorite utaites on Youtube but she just ended up like a squealing pig, which made her more awake than ever.

3rd attempt : failed

Sighing, the blackenette gave up her attempts in trying to sleep. She shifted her attention to the surroundings outside. Everything was a blur due to the train's speed; the scenery's colors blending together, creating something like a beautiful art. She could see the dark purple hues covering the skies, indicating that the sun had set for a while now.

Though the scenery was hazy, Miyagi's beauty was still undeniable. It was different from what Aino was used to see in Tokyo. Tokyo was full of tall skyscrapers and filled with lights that never sleeps, unlike Miyagi which was full of trees and twinkling stars. It's calming -- to be away from city life, even just for a while; to be able to indulge in the beautiful nature.

Slowly, the ravenette's eyes drooped.

And her mind slowly drifted away to dreamland.

4th attempt : success

.~*~.~*~.

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

The faint sound of the clock's ticking was the only thing that could be heard inside a certain blonde's room as he lied on his bed, staring at the plain white ceiling.

Sighing, Tsukishima Kei sat up, taking his glasses from the study table beside his bed and wearing it. 'I can't sleep...' He looked up at the clock.

'8:44 PM' it read.

'It's still early to sleep,' he thought. His gaze then fell on the folded piece of paper sitting on his desk. The paper glared back at him, as if telling him and tempting him to open it.

"Okay," Tsukishima told the cashier and picked up the piece of paper. Making his way out of the supermarket, Tsukishima noticed something.

The paper was folded, and the contents were hidden, but there was something visible from the back of it.

'Rx' it said.