Obviously, this scene didn't appear in the story since Xu Huang had nothing to do with Zheng Zhi unless....

Shi Shen trailed off his though as the corner of his lips curled into a subtle smile.

He patiently wait for Xu Huang's carriage to arrive and not long after he heard a voice say in a rather arrogant tone.

"I want to meet General Zheng."

The guards gave him the same explanation but almost immediately the person inside retorted,"I'm the Crown prince's person so let me in."

The guards were doubtful so one of them further inquired,"Do you have the entry from him?"

At this question, the person inside suddenly went silent for a while then he spoke in a haste,"General Zheng knows me too so let me in!"

Hearing this, disdains instantly appeared on the soldiers' faces. Just by hearing his voice they know that the person inside was a Ger and it was not strange for a Ger to look for their general since he was too popular.

So his purpose on coming here was clear as day.

Seriously, Prince Chun who came first didn't even complain about waiting and didn't even use his status to force his way in so what's with this person's attitude?

"Please, wait for a while like his highness, Prince Chun."

He empathized the other carriage's identity so that this person would shut up.

As expect once this name came out Xu Huang suddenly went silent. Of course, he knows who the other person is.

Thinking for a bit, Xu Huang exited his carriage to walk over to the other carriage.

The guards who inwardly cursed him a while ago suddenly went dumbstruck with his stunning looks.

Xu Huang's appearance was beautiful to begin with so now that he was dressed in elegant red robes it made him look like an enchantress charming those who laid their eyes on him.

He really lived up to his name as the number one beauty.

Xu Huang courtesy toward the carriage,"Xu Huang greets his highness, Prince Chun."

After his greeting was done, a soft voice was being heard,"Mm."

Xu Huang maintained his posture and wait for a while but besides that one word the other person did nothing!

Due to this, he secretly gnashed his teeth seeing that he was being ignored by the prince.

Seriously, so arrogant! Shouldn't he be asking me some questions or came out to see me?!

Xu Huang simply forgot one important point. He was no longer in the modern era so with Gu Rong's status, he could completely ignore him and no one would even find fault with him.

Therefore, Xu Huang decided to strike the conversation first,"Your Highness, to what purpose did you come here?"

He thought that if this arrogant prince still continued to ignore him, he would definitely taint his reputation in front of the soldiers reducing his image inside Zheng Zhi's mind even more but who knows that the other party suddenly went out of the script.

"Who are you?"

As a result, his smile abruptly froze even the soldiers almost burst into laughter.

They had an idea to who this person dressed in red was so they were speechless once they heard that he actually dared to question the prince.

Prince Chun was the Crown prince's cousin and his parents' identities were nothing to scoff at either so even if he was the crown prince's lover, isn't this a bit too much?