Yandere reiji x reader forced lemon

(Y/n) huffs and puffs. He's been going at it since yesterday afternoon. It's now the next day and she was still tied down to the bed being fucked in a way they've never fucked before.
"I really want to be gentle with you kitten but you're making it so damn impossible."
He held her sore hips down as he continues to pound into her sore, red swollen womanhood.
"I warned you not to play with fire. A bratty kitten like you deserve to be punished. You deserve to be fucked till you faint...but even then I won't stop. I won't stop fucking you till I'm fully satisfied."

Reiji said as he turns her into doggy and goes Inhumane speeds.
"You like that? You like it when I break into your womb and destroy you tight womanhood? You're womanhood is so good it's shaped into fit only my member." He growls as he cums again inside of her. He pulls the butt plug he had inside of her and slides into her asshole.

(Y/n) whimpers and pulls on her chains. She starts trying to crawl away but reiji pulls her back and starts thrusting roughly Fucking her asshole dry.
(Y/n) starts crying into the pillow since she came to many times that it started to hurt.
"Shhh my love I know you're absolutely gorgeous when you cry but it also makes me feel bad because I don't want to hurt my kitten...not intentionally"
He smirked

((Hey!! I know I cut it short but if you rather I write more like this vote and comment and ill continue writing x next is