Bullied subaru x reader

Subaru trashed his room after reading his phone from people begging him to kill himself. He broke everything in his room.

(Y/n) was worried about him and opened his door she immediately ducked when something was thrown at her.
"S-Subaru?"
She whispered in fear.
"Why are you even here?! Are you asking to get killed?!"
He grabbed her by the throat.
"N-no. I'm worried about you"
When she said that Subaru's eyes widen.
"Subaru have you been cutting yourself?!"
She grabbed his arm to see all the deep cuts.
"No! I'm a vampire they heal easily I'm not a human like you."
She slapped him.
"You don't have to do this?! Give me your phone!"
She ran to grab his phone and message every single one that had been bullying him and told the principal as well. She turned his phone off
"Leave this off for a while."
She whispered.

Subaru was still shocked that (y/n) had the guts to slap a vampire. Of course he didn't feel anything he was just shocked. He nodded and sat down trying to calm himself down. (Y/n) sat by his side and started stroking his hair, not afraid of him.
"I'm always here for you. What are best friends for?"
He hummed
"I-I..tch."
He couldn't say that he had feeling for her so instead he bent down a little and kissed her lips gently. (Y/n)'s eyes widen but she almost immediately started kissing him back. She didn't know he felt the same way as her.

Subaru pulled away.
"D-don't expect to have that all the time."
He blushed.
"Awe!! You're blushing!!"
She kissed his cheek making him blush even more.
"Shut up..."
He whispered.
"S-Subaru...come sleep in my bed tonight."
He looked at her.
"You know if you didn't come when you did I would of killed myself. I was ready to stab myself with the vampire knife."
He picked her up and teleported to her room, placing her in the bed before sitting next to her.
"Subaru I know things have been tough on you but i promises things will get better, trust me. Just let me help you."
She laid down beside him.
"Okay I trust you."
She smiled and played with his hair.
"Rest I'm always here."
She whispered in his ear.
"Thank you."
He said kissing her lips gently before closing his eyes to rest.
"It's okay my dear"
She said before he feel asleep.

((I'm sorry if it was bad. I did rush it a little bit but I tried. Next is Kanato x royal blood vampire - the reader and kanato are both have the same personality and have childhood friend forever and will always. Comment and vote if you liked this chapter.))