yandere richer x reader forced lemon

richer watched as (y/n) left her dorm by herself. he raised an eyebrow as he followed where she was going from far behind. 

where she led was a church. she went in to pray. he listen into her pray. 

"dear god. i know i haven't done this in awhile so i know you probably wont hear me. but my boyfriend is extremely sick and he need's help. you see he proposed to me a few months ago but he just wont get better no matter what we do.  please i'll do whatever. amen."

she whispered and sighs.

"god isn't real. if he was why would he let your man be so ill? or maybe be we were just meant to be."

richer pins (y/n) down on the floor and rips her clothes off. 

"if god is real lets see if he'll help you out of this one"

he immediately unzipped his pants and positions himself.

richer shoves himself inside of (y/n).

"you don't understand how long i've wanted to do this. "

he starts thrusting inside of her, ignoring her cries of pain.

"please don't cry. i'm only trying to prove a point."

he growls as he lifts her legs over his shoulders and starts to fuck her roughly. 

"believing in god and begging for his help is just child's play. its time you grow up. and carry my child."

he fucks her inhuman speeds before finally cumming inside of her. he picked her up and carried her to his home. he cleaned her up and tied her down to his bed. 

"now you are mine forever"

((i hoped you liked it! next is Subaru x reader))