Kanato x royal blood vampire

"Kanato!!" (Y/n) whined. Kanato and (y/n) are only 6 years old. They always fight about who was better which always end in one of them getting hurt. But they aren't always like this. (Y/n) being a royal blood vampire and Kanato being a prince of the vampire they were allowed to see each other often. "(Y/n)!! It's bed time." The maid said putting (y/n) to bed.

((Skip))

(Y/n) couldn't sleep so she snuck out of her bed and into Kanatos room where she found him singing
"Are you going to Scarborough Fair
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine
Tell her to make me a cambric shirt (deep forest green)
Parsley sage rosemary and thyme
Without no seams nor needle work (blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)
Then she'll be a true love of mine (sleeps unaware of the clarion call)" he noticed (y/n) was there and immediately stoped singing.
"N-no continue you have an amazing voice."
She said. Kanato nodded and continued to sing to the end with (y/n) singing along around the end part.
"So why are you here?"
Kanato asked.
"B-because I couldn't sleep and I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?"
She said in her babyish voice.

Kanato nodded and moved the blanket for a spot for her. With (y/n) being only 5 she climbed up on the bed and cuddled with him.
"Night night"
She whispered to him, closing her eyes.
"Goodnight" he said as they slowly fell asleep.

((Hey!! I've decided to keep writing. Next is Ayato x vampire reader. I hope you enjoyed!!))