Reiji x reader

(Y/n) sighs as she plays with the dead flowers on the floor.
"Stupid reiji...he's so mean he didn't have to go punish me for talking back"
She pouts

"What are you doing?"
Kanato said coming up from behind (y/n), giving (y/n) a scare.
"N-nothing!"
Kanato's eye twitched
"I don't like it when people like to me (y/n)-chan...I think I need to punish yo-"
"(Y/n) go back to my office."
Reiji came and cut off kanato making him growl.

(Y/n) quickly got up and ran for the hills.

((Skip))

Reiji walks into the room, shutting the door behind him.
"(Y/n)"
Reiji said annoyed and (y/n) looked up at him.
"Hi reiji-San."
"Don't give me that what did I tell you about leaving your guard are you begging for another punishment?"
He slightly yelled and (y/n) shook her head
"N-no I'm not."
Reiji sighs and sat down, rubbing his temple.
"I'm sorry.."
Reiji said after a few minutes which almost give (y/n) a heart attack.
"I punished you a little to hard...I'll give you anything you want as your reward."
(Y/n) just got up and sat on his lap.
"I just wanna stay close like this."
She said.

Reiji smiled and held her close as she feel asleep in reiji's arms while he reads.
He looks down and kisses her forehead before going back to reading his book.

((If you liked this one leave a like and comment so I know you all liked it. I hoped you enjoyed it and next is Kou x reader forced))