Carla x reader lemon

"C-Carla.."
(Y/n) moaned in pleasure as Carla rubbed her wet womanhood.
"You've been so good so I think you deserve a reward. Take it like it's your last because you know these are very rare."
Carla said as he slowly slid one finger inside of her and (y/n) gasps.
"P-please."
She wined and gripped the pillows.
"Wait you must let me stretch you more before I fuck you."
He grinned and started moving his finger, and (y/n) bit her lip hard to not moan so loud.
"You're such a good girl."
He whispered in her ear as he slowly added another finger inside of her and she gripped the pillow more.
"You're little pussy will be only for me to use, no one else. You're mine."
He said as he started moving his fingers fast as (y/n) cried out as she was getting closer and closer to cumming, but as she was about to cum Carla pulled out, making (y/n) gasp.
"N-no wait."
She winced but than her eyes widen when he slammed deep inside of her with a huge grin on his face.

(Y/n) screamed out of pleasure and pain.
"T-to big! To big!"
She yelled and gripped hair hard and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

Carla chuckled darkly.
"Hold on"
she looked at him confused.
"Wh-"
He started slamming in and out of her making her eyes roll back and she screamed loudly from so much impact he put into it.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him while crying from the pleasure.

Carla kissed her deeply and went harder and harder with each thrust.
"Such a dirty little girl."
He chuckled and groans as he was getting close.

"I'm going to cum so make sure you take it all dirty little girl."
He whispered and went inhuman speed before breaking into her warm and came deep inside of her before she came heavily, leaving the bed wet from her.

"Prepare yourself because I'm not done yet~"

((I hoped you all liked it! Next is Ruki x reader!))