Shu x reader cross dresser

(Y/n) sighed as she/he once again was bullied. She/he sat up from the bathroom floor and started walking out slowly/limping.

"What are you doing.."
A voice said behind her/him, turning around only to he face to face with shu sakamaki.

The eldest son from the sakamaki family.
"Y-yes, sir?"
She/he said tired and just looked down, not daring to look at his face.
"What happened."
He said while yawning.
"N-nothing, just going to clas-"
"Don't lie to me..."
He said, cutting her off.
"Don't underestimate me miss/sir (y/n), I'm not stupid. If those bullies have been at you again, speak! Stop hiding away and just let them have their way."
"B-but."
She tried to protest.
"No..come with me and we'll deal with it."
He said and walked to the office. He walked into a room and started talking to a person while (y/n) sat on a chair waiting.

When shu finally returned he smiled tiredly at her.
"You won't need to worry about them anymore."
He took her/his hand and went to a quite/empty room.
"Come take a nap with me."
He whispered and held her/him close to his chest on the floor in the quite room.

When (y/n) fell asleep shu killed every single person that bullied (y/n)...his (y/n)

((The end!! Sorry my stories are getting short but I promise to start writing longer stories 😅 requests will be open once this is posted))