Kou x shy human reader forced lemon

(Y/n) woke up on the dungeon floor. She hand her hands tied down onto her ankles.
"Well aren't you a cutie~"
Kou appears from the other side of the bars.
"The way I've waited to fuck You. And now the moment is finally here. I have you and there's nothing you can do about it~"

Kou appears inside the cell and kneels down in front of (y/n).
"You look more sexy without clothes."
He whispered into her ear as he plays her her bare boob.
"N-no kou-san this is embarrassing."
(Y/n) whines as she wiggles, trying to get out of the ties.
"Oh you poor thing, you don't even know what you're about to go through."
Kou said as her bit down onto (y/n)'s neck and uses his left hand to unzip and unbutton his pants.

(Y/n) try's to close her legs but failed when kou pulls his thick member out and positions between her legs.
"Shh this will only hurt a lot."
He laughed as he shoved his full length inside of her.

(Y/n) bit down on her lip so hard that it started bleeding, slowly going down her neck.
Kou smirked and started thrusting fast but not so hard. He kicked the blood from her neck to her lips, gently kissing her.
"You make me crazy...you don't understand I've waited so long to feel you."
Kou whispered in her ear.
"You're mine and I'll make sure you'll stay with me forever...by...making you bare my child."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen and started to struggle as much as she could but kou slowly started choking her while also going inhuman speeds. He was going deeper and deeper, hitting the back of her womb, over and over again.
Her eyes roll to the back on her head and she screams through pain with a hint of pleasure as she cums all over his member.

"Take it all."
Kou whispers and came deep inside of her.
"Fuck you."
Was all (y/n) can say before getting knocked out.

((Hey! I hope you liked it! Comment and vote if you like it. Next is Suicidal self harming reader x Yuma))