Ruki x reader x shu lemon

Shu pusher (y/n) down onto the bed making her yelp.
Ruki smirked as he unbutton his pants and undoing his belt. He shoved his pants down and grabbed (y/n)'s hair and placed his member on his cheek.
"You know you want it livestook tell shu how you always beg for me"
"Tch she's not just yours, ruki."
Shu bickered and ripped (y/n)'s panties off. He opened her legs and started eating her out.

Ruki thrusts his hips into (y/n's mouth as shu sucks on her womanhood.
"You're so sweet. It's almost as good as your blood."
Shu whispered as he shoved his pants down and trusts into her womanhood. (Y/n) moans on ruki s member, making him growl.
"Fuck, livestook."
He mumbles as he came into her mouth. He covers her mouth till she swallowed his cum.

Shu was continuously thrusting in and out of (y/n). Ruki positions himself and thrusts inside of her asshole.
"I can never get used to how tight you are."
Ruki said as her squeezed her breasts.
"We'll make you crumple until you can no longer take us anymore. Even then we'll still take you. Because you belong to us and that'll never change."
Shu yelled as they booth start going inhuman speeds.

Y/n) screams from pain and pleasure and that night she didn't really get any sleep. Because ruki and shu used her over and over again.

((Sorry I rushed it. Next is Yandere Richer x reader forced lemon ))