Chapter 46 - The Adopted Children

Fa Mu Lan Point Of View

"Crown Prince Tongzhi before we could go through the marriage of you and my son I wanted you to meet Prince Zhen. He is one of the uncles of Mu Lian and my husband's brother." I introduce the Prince to the Crown Prince of Han Kingdom. 

He came here exactly two weeks after he showed himself to us and claimed to marry my son, Mu Lian. 

He came back since he wanted to set a date of their engagement and to inform us that his parents wanted to have a personal meet-up with us.

This boy is sure going so fast even though we agreed that he will only marry Mu Lian after he reaches the age of twenty.

Of course, the Emperor doesn't agree on this but he just kept his silence but his eyes say: "You better not agreed on that, our son is too young to get engage with that insect."

He even draws his favorite sword and cleans it with a piece of clothing. It only means one thing he is ready to kill someone.

All I can do is leave him a look saying: "You better not do something or else no lovemaking forever."

His jaw drops and about to protest but I didn't give him any chance and walk out of his study.

Emperor Qing is crazy like that so is his other son.

Wang Zhou drops something last time in front of us that until now I am not ready to discuss with him.

My husband and I decided not to seriously take it since he is still young and wait until he made up his mind.

A ten-year-old talking about marriage is not a serious matter to put in heart.

Maybe he really not understand the meaning of him and his brother to be his Empress.

Maybe he is just possessive of him to Mu Lian like his father.

In my opinion, it will change when he becomes old. At an early age right now, even he always thinks mature for his age I know he was only confused.

I cannot think of any reason why he said he wanted to marry his brother is simply because he is still a child no matter. A child simply thinking as one.

But my husband has his opinion far from mine. He said Wang Zhou will end up marrying his brother someday.

He said he may be a young boy now but he saw his determination and like his father he knows he has one word. 

Our son according to him is very keen to marry Mu Lian someday and he has no problem on that since he knew the future Emperor of this Kingdom will take care of Mu Lian and will never let him hurt and in any harm.