Chapter 33 - The Sacrificial Lamb

Empress Fa Mu Lan was missing after his coronation together with the Emperor.

Since yesterday they are missing and no one can tell their whereabouts. 

After the Empress Fa Mu Lan crowned as the new mother of the Kingdom there was a party and drinking.

The new Empress not having a taste of alcohol before tried the drink for the first time. 

He got dizzy and felt a little sick and ask Emperor Qing to rest on his wing for a while because he didn't feel well.

Emperor Qing being worried about his Empress he accompanies him on his early retreat and tells the crowd he will come back after.

Then the Emperor never came back and the morning comes, the Emperor and the Empress went missing.

Because of not wanting the Kingdom to panic the Empress Dowager hide it from everybody about the turn of event.

He ordered everyone in the palace to not speak a word until it is settled.

Mu Mei was crying all night searching for her Mother good thing Wang Zhou is there to calmed by her side.

 Mu Mei was afraid she was getting bad to her mother she ran away again.

No one is talking about the Royal Couple whereabout.

Prince Zhen acting as the Emperor again for he is the next in line since Wang Zhou is still young to rule the Kingdom.

Wang Zhou was not still crowned as the Crown Prince.

Up until not no one in the palace found them.

Fa Mu Lan Point Of View

After he was crowned as the new Empress of the Kingdom she was forced to drink a glass of alcohol. The drinking is part of the tradition.

When he was young he has never tried drinking even a single drop of alcohol. His parents didn't allow him to drink and he doesn't like the taste also that is why he had a very low alcohol tolerance.