Blush

A/N : I am SOOO sorry I haven't been updating this story! I lost inspiration for a while and I started to write another one at the same time. My muse is BACK ON for this story and I promise that I will try to be updating this more frequently to make up for lost time! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS (somewhat) BITTERSWEET CHAPPIE!

-V

Robin's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room, not seeing anybody there.

Jazz, Tuck, Sam and Dash had gone to stay at a hotel, since there was a high chance that they would eventually run into Danny. We didn't want to shock him into a coma, so we decided it would be better if they didn't stay here. I know we didn't get called out, my communicator would have went off...

So, where was everybody?

I flipped open my communicator and dialed Cy.

"Hey Rob, what's up? Is Danny okay?" Cy said calmly over the yellow piece of plastic.

"Yeah, he is, but where are you guys?" I asked. Cy smiled sheepishly, looking at me.

"We kinda went out. BB went to go check on you earlier to see if you wanted pizza, but he heard you and Danny talking and didn't want to interrupt."

"Oh...thanks." I said over the phone.

"What did you guys talk about for so long? It's been almost...5 hours since we left." Cy said, checking his watch. I shrugged, looking in the direction of my brothers room.

"We just...talked. It was nice. It seems we're not so different than I thought." I said, walking over to the counter and sitting on one of the stools. I placed the communicator on the counter, crossing my arms and resting my chin on them.

"What do you mean?" He asked, curiosity seeping into his voice. He walked out of whatever shop he was in, leaning against the wall.

"We talked about how we got into the hero business...and about all of our scars and happy memories. We didn't want to dig too deep too fast so that's it really." I said, shrugging slightly. I was bored, alone in the living room with nothing to do.

"Did you show them to him...your scars I mean. You've only shown me and Bruce as far as I know." He asked me seriously. I nodded, a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, I showed him all of them."

"Wow. Did he show you his too." Cy asked me, a little shocked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but we only talked about the small ones we got from crime fighting." I said. He nodded at me and smiled.

"That's good. You're bonding." He told me.

"I know..." I said with a sigh, burying my head in my arms.

"Okay, what's really bothering you?" Cy asked me seriously. I rolled my eyes at him. I wasn't wearing my domino mask right now, so he obviously saw it.

"I just...I don't know how to tell him about Jazz, Tuck, Sam and Dash...I don't want to tell him he's dying..." I said, suddenly tired. I want him to be alright. He's all that I have left.

"He's not dying, Rob. He's destabalizing." Cy said sternly. I glared at him lightly.

"I know! I know...but I can't lose him Vic..." I said, rubbing a hand through my hair and down my face.

"It's okay Rob. BB and Tuck will figure out the concoction and he'll be fine." Cy told me softly. I nodded, but my face still turned grim.

"There's still the slight chance that they won't make the deadline, you know that!" I hissed into the phone. I didn't want to cause a scene and lure Danny out of his room. He should come out though, he needs to eat.