Titans Tower

Robins P.O.V.

We were in the Bat mobile for an hour before Danny fell asleep in the backseat. We've been in here for about an hour and a half. It would only take us about another half hour to get to the tower.

"Bruce?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to wake up Danny.

"What?" He mumbled, focused on the road.

"What do you think happened to him?" I questioned, glancing back at him.

"I don't know..." He sighed.

"Are you going to find out? Because if you don't, I will." I tried to threaten, raising my voice slightly.

"I'm going to find out. Before we left I hacked into the Guys in White's security. My computer is now downloading all of Danny's files..." He trailed off like he didn't want to tell mey

"But what?" I asked firmly.

"There's just...so many. It might take a few days as well, so the bug won't be found." He told me, looking defeated.

"Great. Once you get the files, send them to me." I demanded.

"I don't think you'll want to know eve-" he tried to say, looking over at me.

"I don't care! He's my brother. I need to know what these monsters did to him!" I growled into the window, looking outside.

"Dick, I know-" he said calmly.

"No, you don't know! I've been looking for him for the past 13 years. And now that he's here I want...I need to know what happened to him...Have you seen his eyes?" I averted the topic. I couldn't stand to talk about it.

"Yes..." Bruce said into his hand.

"He looks like he's seen war..." I whispered, looking at the rear view mirror.

"He probably has..." Bruce said sadly.

"He looks like he's seen hell..." I sighed and fell back in my seat, relaxing.

..........Line Break..........

We finally arrived at the Tower. I opened the garage for him to park the Bat mobile. We were both still wearing civilian clothes, and my team doesn't know what I look like without my costume or mask. They don't know that Bruce is Batman either.

"Well this is going to be fun..." I mumbled once I got out of the car.

"What?" Bruce asked, confused.

"My team hasn't seen me out of costume...ever. They don't even know my real name." I told him. He shot me his infamous 'are you kidding me' look. "They don't know that you're Batman either." I whispered at him. He looked back at the Bat mobile and smirked.

"I think they'll figure it out." he said. I looked at him and we laughed. "Come on, we should wake up Danny." he told me and I nodded.

I was about to open the door when the Tower's alarm system went off. Danny jumped and screamed. I winced.

"Sorry!" I told him and ran to the computer to turn it off.

The double doors in the garage opened and the rest if my team popped out. Everyone got into attack position except Raven. She's the only one who knows what I look like in civvies.

Cy loaded his sonic cannon and aimed it at me.

"Yo man, put your hands up and walk away from the computer." he threatened me. I smirked and got up, hands above my head. I walked over to stand next to Bruce.

"Look, we don't want any trouble." Bruce said calmly. He looked at me and smiled misceviously. I nodded and smiled back.

"We don't want to hurt you, just get in the car and drive away." Beast Boy said. I was shocked for a second before I frowned, playing along with Bruce.

"Danny, stay in the car." Bruce mumbled and Danny nodded. He put his arms back down and walked towards Cy.

"You're not really going to shoot an old man and his sons, are you?" he taunted.

"Oh, so this is a family business." Cy said in a low voice.

"You have no idea." Bruce said back. Cy was about to shoot him, but Bruce twisted his arm to the ceiling, cutting off the lights. He jogged back to me.

"How long do we have?" Bruce whispered to me.

"Emergency power takes at least 7 mins to load and turn on the lights." I whispered back. Bruce obviously had a plan. He tossed me some of my Birdarangs and explosive disks. He grabbed my staff and his Batarangs.

"You think that's enough?" He asked. I nodded.

"That's more than enough." I smirked and ran off. I hopped onto a nearby shelf and jumped onto a swinging light on the ceiling. Bruce hid behind the T-car and threw his Batarangs at Beast Boy, effectively trapping him to the wall.

"Not cool dudes!" I heard BB yell. I cackled from above and jumped on Cy's back, unplugging his power cord.

"What?! Yo man! That ain't right!" Cy yelled at me as I flipped away.

"Show yourselves criminals!" Starfire yelled into the darkness. I grabbed her foot and threw her to the opposite wall. I hid under the T-car, waiting for her to find me. I heard a clicking noise.

"Lights!" I yelled and sprinted to the door to turn off the switch. BB was still struggling to get off the wall and Cy was still standing there, powered off. Starfire spotted me and started to fly to me, but I threw some explosive disks at her, freezing her to the ground.

Raven was still floating emotionless by the door.

Starfire got up and lunged toward me. Bruce threw her against the wall and I froze her there. I threw two more freezing explosive disks on her hands, do she couldn't break through.

Raven was just reading a book.

"Rae! Get them!" BB yelled at her. She just glared at him and held her book closer to her face.

"Danny! You can come out now!" Bruce yelled at the Bat mobile. Danny got out and ran up to us. Bruce wrapped an arm around each of our shoulders and ruffled our hair. We started walking towards the door.

"Hey Raven." I said casually and waved.

"Hey Robin. Danny. Batman." She nodded her head to each of us in greeting.

I looked over at the rest of my team and saw shocked faces. I laughed and shook my head.

"Do me a favor and get them out..." I said pointing to BB, Cyborg, and Starfire. "...and meet me in the living room when your done!" I called to her once we were inside the elevator.