" You are the world's prettiest bride." Dad gushed.

" Now you go and sit in the room inside, once everything is done, I will call you." Mumma said and I was sent inside the room.

Now, despite of the fact that the air Conditioner was switched on, I was sweating. Today, in true Indian sense I will become Christian's wife.

" God! Help me!" I said, looking up.

" I will run away." I told to no one in particular, the room was empty.

" There is no need to run, we are here to escort you to the ceremony." Sanskaar said.

He, Fahim, Rajat and Chaitra were here.

" I was planning to run away." I said.

" Yeah, now let's go." Fahim said.

Rajat bent down on his one knee.

" Rajat, don't you think it is too late? If you would have asked me a bit earlier, I would have said yes." I joked, trying to help myself from stop feeling nervous.

" Yuck! I am asking my sister to allow me to walk her down to the isle." Rajat exclaimed.

" Your prince charming is waiting." Chaitra said.

I gave my hand in Rajat's palm and all on them held the four pillars, signifying that they will always stand by me like brothers do.

I had tears in my eyes.

Smriti being escorted-

The moment I saw Christian, a smiled managed to make way on my face.

He kept on looking at ma as I walked down to him. His intense gaze made me blush.

As I reached near him, he offered his hand to me and I took it.

" Red is my color from this moment." He whispered in my ears.

I looked down and blushed.

We were made to exchange garlands.

Then, that torturous photo session for me was a complete headache.

After god knows how many photos later, I was rescued.

" Smriti, let's go. Dinner is served and after that, the rest of the ceremonies." Mumma said, coming to me.

" Thank god you saved me or else I was planning to run away." I muttered in her ear.

She just chuckled.

I was made to sit next to Christian.

" Now Christian, you feed the first morsel to Smriti." Mia said.

He took the chappati, dipped it in the curry and brought it towards me lips.

I let him, though I was 120 percent sure that his fingers lingered on my lips, longer that they should have.

" Mrs. Grey, you look so sexy when you blush." Christian muttered to me.

I chocked on my food, literally!

" Smriti, what are you doing? Eat properly." Papa scolded.

By the corner of my eye, I saw Christian smirk.

The dinner was done and it was time for the rest of the ceremonies.

I was taken to the mandap where Christian was already sitting. The priest was chanting all the mantras. I must have been around 2 in the night when the pheras started.

" Smriti, it looks like you are going to doze off right now." Sanskaar whispered in my ear.

I glared at him.

Then my parents did the gathbandhan and the pheres begun where the husband and wife promise each other to take care of them, their families and their kids.

After the seven rounds were done, Christian filled the partition of my head, my maang with sindoor (Vermillion)

The priest announced that the ceremony was complete.

It was time for the vidaai, the parting ceremony. We were immediately flying off to Mumbai, where grandma's house was there.

I knew that I was being silly but I still cried when we all were leaving for the airport.

" Why on earth are you crying? We all are going to Mumbai together." Mumma exclaimed. She is the cool one in the house.

" I don't know. I wish to cry and I will cry." I announced.

" But Smriti, we all are going together." Papa said.

" I am not going. I am going back home." I said, determined.

" Are you finally losing that thing called mind which is usually up there in normal humans?" Sanskaar asked, keeping a finger on my forehead.

" I will snap your finger. Take it away." I warned him.

" Smriti, come sit." This time it was Christian who spoke and made me sit on the chair lying there.

" I promise to always keep you happy. I will never stop you from meeting your parents and friends. Please don't cry." He said.

" Ye bada mujhe rokega kuch bhi karne se." I spoke up, still crying. ( TRANSLATION- As if you will be able to stop me from doing that.)

Hearing to this, all the non Indians made a confused face and the ones who understood what I said broke into fits of laughter.

" Oh my god. She is turning into a stand up comedian." Mansi exclaimed.

" I'm not! I am crying!" I exclaimed.

" Smriti, now sit in the car." Mumma ordered.

" No." I said.

" Why is she behaving like a kid?" Mia asked.

" She is having fits." Fahim said.

" Really?" I mocked him.

" Smriti, let's go." Christian said.

" You go. I will not." I announced.

" This is your final word?" He asked.

" As firm as a building." I said.

" Fine." He said and picked me up in bridal style.

" Christian!! Put me down this instant." I ordered him.

He paid no heed to my words and made me sit in the car. I ridiculously pouted.

We all started for the airport.

" Why did you do that. I said that I will not go but you still made me sit in the car. I don't like you....." I started shouting at him bur was cut off when he placed his lips on mine. I was shell shocked!

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! This is the next chapter. I hope that you all enjoy it. To unlock the next chapter, 90 comments are required on this one. I love you all. Until next time. Byee!!