Shawn has taken off his suit jacket and threw it on his bed. He undid his cuffs of his shirt before he started to roll up his sleeves.

"Yeah that's why I always go to the bar after work. Hate being here alone, it's too quiet for my liking. So I wait for him." Shawn told me as he walked over to me.

I tilted my head, "You and Max are really close huh? Like closer than best friends, more like brothers."

Shawn nodded as he looked from me outside, "Max was one of the few people who believed I could make something of myself. Parents are supportive but they didn't think I could do much. Max however, never allowed me to let go of the dream. And he was the one who was there when the fails happen but also there when the success began."

"Sounds like Cate and I in a way. I mean I didn't allow her to quit college, told her I'd help her if she just continued. She did just that, even graduated with me on the top of our class. I knew she was smart, smarter than she thought and she was. So I didn't want her to throw it away cause of one ass of a professor." I sighed as I took his tie that was still around his neck.

"It's weird how alike we are, like our best friends. Though Max is very much like Cate, but you and him have the same thought process." Shawn said as he moved hair behind my ear.

I nodded but didn't exactly say anything else. I was too focused on how close we were. I could feel my heart quickening it's pace.

    "What time is it?" I asked him.

    I watched as he looked at his left wrist where his watch rested, "9:32 why?"

    "Because I still have to go get my car." I told him with a laugh as I pulled his tie a little bringing him down towards me.

    "Or," He said dragging out the r. "You can stay over and I'll just take you tomorrow morning."

    I rolled my eyes, "We haven't even been a thing for twenty-four hours and you're already trying to sleep with me?" I asked.

    "I didn't say we had to sleep together, not in that way. So if anything maybe you're the one who wants to sleep with me." Shawn said as he placed his hands on his tie and began to loosen it.

    He was trying to take it off but he couldn't with my grip on it. I gave him a challenging smile which caused him to raise his eyebrow in question. Or maybe it was curiosity.

"Don't flatter yourself so much Shawn. If I wanted to sleep with you I would. But I meant what I said, I need my car." I told him as I tugged on his tie bringing him even lower to me.

I could feel his warm breath hit my lips, "Oh yeah, then we should probably go get it." Shawn said, his lips brushing mine ever so slightly.

"Yeah." I whispered.

Shawn then connected our lips and I immediately fell into it. Shawn's hands found their way to my waist. He bent down a little so that his arms wrapped around my thighs. He then lifted me up, my lips disconnected from his causing me to laugh as he hoisted me up.

    If it wasn't for the skirt I was wearing I'm sure he could have carried me another way. But I could barely walk correctly in the skirt due to how tight it was around my thighs. I then felt the silk sheets underneath me as he set me down on his bed. Shawn then hovered over me putting his weight on his arms so he didn't crush me.

    I pulled on the tie bringing him back down to me. He connected our lips once again, this kiss was different from the one downstairs. Where that one was sweet and soft, this was filled with heat and urgency. I ran my fingers through his curls as his mouth worked against mine.

    I pulled away from Shawn's lips when I felt the familiar ache coming from my lungs. I needed air, but when I took my lips off his and stared up at his ceiling I could still feel my breath quickening. I pulled away to catch my breath but my chest was rising and falling quickly.

    Shawn's lips continued kissing down my jaw till he got close to my ear. When he kissed the spot below my ear I could feel my breath hitch. I closed my eyes and tried not to focus on what he was doing to me. I shouldn't have told him about that spot cause he knew what he was doing. Mostly because he hasn't moved from that spot.

    My toes curled and back arched from what he was doing. It started out as a sloppy kiss there. But then he progressed to suck on the spot. His tongue pressing against it. He was fucking leaving me a hickey right there. Shawn finally pulled away from the spot but not before blowing on the spot causing me to shiver from the cool air hitting that spot.

    I opened my eyes and seen him having a smirk dancing on his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him as I attempted to collect myself again.

    "Did you just give me a hickey?" I asked him in disbelief.

    Shawn nodded, "Remember in Cabo? When you gave me one and I woke up the next day with them and you told me to deal with it? Well Ramirez," He said before leaning down and lightly brushing his lips against mine, not fully kissing me yet. "Deal with it."

    "Is this how it's going to be? Our relationship is going to be filled with teasing?" I asked.

    "Don't forget you started it Ophelia. I'm simply getting pay back." Shawn said as he got off of me and finally took off his tie.

    I sat up on my elbows and couldn't believe he just did that. Shawn undid the first two buttons of his shirt before looking over at me. A cocky smirk on his face as his hands were in his pockets.

    "I can see it from here already." He said.

     I quickly moved my hair to cover my ear, "I hate you." I said as I got off his bed and fixed my dress.

    "That wasn't what your body was saying when I made the mark. I even think I heard a moan." Shawn said as he walked over till he stood by me.

    "Now who's getting the big ego?" I asked as I started walking towards his bedroom door.

    Shawn just let out a laugh as he followed behind me. We walked out of his house and back to his garage. When we got into his car he drove away from his house and back towards the busy city.

    And for the first time this week, I didn't think about anything stress worthy.

Authors Note//
I'm trying to put as much updates as I can because next Saturday I'll be on my way to Colorado to spend the week with my uncle and his family. If you know me you know when I'm with family I literally disappear from my phone. So odds are Christmas week I won't be as active as I have been so just a little heads up hehe
Let me know what you think
Until Next Time Peace Lovelies✌🏼💚