fourteen

Chapter14:
Cabo Night One

Ophelia

Cinnamon filled my room. I had just finished putting lotion on my legs and arms. I slipped my feet into black heels before standing up. I decided to wear a beige dress that had gold sequins. It had a deep v neck and it was backless, I looked at myself in the mirror.

The dress complimented my figure well, it fit in all the right places. Thanks to whoever invented bodycon dresses. I undid my hair from its bun and allowed my hair to cascade down my back. I had it in a bun so that it could curl up on its own. I ran my fingers through the curls and fixed it up a little.

I already had my makeup done before I had put my dress on. Now that I was officially done I grabbed my clutch and made sure my phone and wallet was in it.

"Come on Ophelia! We're all waiting on you." Cate called from the living area.

"You're lucky you suggested the idea or we would've left your ass here a long time ago." I heard shawn say annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and touched up my lip gloss before quickly putting my hoop earrings on. I took one last quick look in the mirror before walking out of my room. I looked through my wallet and made sure I had enough bills and my drivers license in it. All I heard was my heels clicking against the tile.

I slowed my walking as I looked up at the three, "What?" I asked confused as to why they were all staring.

Cate had a big grin on her face, Max had wide eyes, and Shawn's had that mask on. I shifted uncomfortably, I didn't like having all the attention on me.

    "You look hot!" Cate said breaking the silence and awkwardness.

    "I second that." Max said with a friendly smile.

    I felt blush creep up to my cheeks, "Thank you." I said.

    "Let's see if we can finally find someone here for you to hook up with." Cate said as she looped her arm with mine.

    "And let's hope they're blind." I heard shawn say from behind us.

    I decided to let his dumb comment go. We left the hotel and looked up the nearest club. When we arrived it wasn't as packed as the one in Los Angeles. Then again Los Angeles is overpopulated. The bass of the music sent vibrations through my body.

    I held onto Cate's hand as we walked to the bar. The guys caught up and we stood by the bar.

    "A round of tequila shots?" Max asked looking at each and every one of us.

    I nodded my head, "Yes please."

    Max nodded before turning around and ordering the shots. I turned to look around at all the people. Some were locals and others were tourists. I then felt a pair of eyes on me, I found them and they belonged to a really handsome guy. He was really tan and his green eyes shined when the club lights passed them.

    He smiled at me before tilting his head towards me. Thank god it was somewhat dark in the club because I felt my cheeks grow hot again. I peeled my eyes off of him and looked back at the group. Max then handed us our shot glasses.