" Those who love you"

*Authors Notes* *✍🏽
Why are your 1st chapters bunched together???

When I first started writing I didn't know that I could separate the chapters. I eventually caught on. When you finish the first lengthy-long part, the other chapters with being separated. This is my first story,  I hope you all enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. )

💛I named all the chapters after a small part of one chosen sentence from every chapter ( in case you are wondering)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This book isn't suitable for ages younger than 17. This book will contain drug use, as well as adult language and content. I do not in any way condone drug use and I do not in any way encourage it.

Be Original 🗣

Please do not copy my work. If you are an author then you know how time-consuming and draining writing can be. The late nights and early mornings, days turn to weeks and weeks to months and years. Respect my creativity but don't copy it.

That is all 😊😘

****************
"Those who love you"

Diya finished Ivory's last braid, now placing the beads on one by one. "Go ahead Ivory, look in the mirror." Diya twisted the lid back on the container of jam.

She jumped up, running towards the mirror located behind Diya's room door. Her smile instantly grew wider. Diya smiled watching her model in the mirror, satisfied with her new hairdo.

Diya's phone rings. "Looks like your dad is calling." She jumped off the bed and walked closer to her closet, so Ivory couldn't hear her.

"Hello, where are you? You were supposed to be here like an hour ago. I got so bored I redid Ivory's hair. " She rolled her eyes.

"Thank you fat lip. I got caught up at work... well with the work. You know I appreciate it. I bet she all in your mirror. "She shook her head smiling at his correct assumption.

"Yep, sure is." She glanced over at her.

"So what's going on? You need her to stay over? I can take her to Gam's in the morning on my way to work."She opened her top drawer and pulled out one of Ivory's pajama sets, she kept at her house.

"See, that's why I fuck with you the long way, you already know what's up. I never have to ask and that's why I'm forever indebted, fat lip." Ice laughed at his nickname he'd been calling her since forever. She laughed also.

"Okay, I'm sure she will be excited. My mom made baked country style ribs, with her homemade barbecue sauce, yellow rice, green beans, and potatoes, with sweet Hawaiian rolls for dinner." Diya bragged.

"Damn! Mama don't be playing. She needs to teach you, so you can leave them microwave dinners alone. I'm beginning to wonder if you even know how to boil water." Ice teased.

"Um, don't play with me. I could be mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong? I could have sworn you were just sucking the soul from them pork chops, the last time I cooked for you." She reminded him.

"True true, them shits was good. Can you please put my princess on the phone?"

"Ivory it's your dad," Diya called to her, she rushed over, grabbing the phone with excitement.

"Hi, daddy I missed you! Diya did my hair, it's really pretty. Can I stay over with her and Mrs. Cheyenne? Where are you?" She finally caught her breath.