Chapter 3

On Earth, I only had my extended cousins to talk to about things I felt I couldn't go to Mary and Dr.Heinburg about. The Scientist at HQ were nothing short of amazing when it came to trying to understand and help interpret my feelings.

On Pandora, my family was larger. I trusted so many more people now. I had more ears in my corner. Yet I couldn't find a single one of the freaking Navi Drivers attached to them!

The second I left the meeting I went in search of at least one of my friends. Whoever I came across first would be my lucky victim and listen to me vent about how my life would continuously be a shit load of drama.

Unfortunately that person just happen to be Reba.

I watched her storm away from the designated medical area fuming. I looked behind her to see a smirking Tsu'tey. Being as he wasn't in the meeting for the signing of the treaty, it wasn't unusual for him to be here. Reba had been on his ass about him staying in the medical area and resting. Tsu'tey seemed to have some form of Na'vi ADHD he couldn't sit still to save his life. That, and the fact that he geniuenly liked to get Reba riled up.

"That annoying, big headed, smartass, muthaf-," She looked at me and stopped cursing Tsu'tey to the depths of hell.

"I'm in need of your advice." I say seriously.

She sighed. Picked up the container of herbs she had collected and pointed her head back to Tsu'tey. "You talk. I work."

I gave her a grateful smile and picked up her Na'vi sized medical bag for her.

The second we were back to Tsu'tey he gave me a respectful nod before going back to smirk at Reba.

She ignored his look and went back to changing one of his bandages. She glanced up at me as if to signal my venting. An I let her have it all. I told them about everything. Surprisingly it was Tsu'tey that spoke.

"I do not trust the Tipani Leader. The only reason I even trusted him to go with your during the recruiting is because I knew he wasn't to sure of you and would not like to get on your bad side." Tsu'tey replied honestly. "You and Jake have every right to be skeptical of that leader."

Reba frowned at his words then looked at me. "I don't like that you only have Ashton going with you. I know you were only trying to calm the Clans, but honestly the Clans can kiss my domincan na'vi ass. I would rather know your safe then worry about them crying of fairness." She replied.

I smiled at her concern. "Yea, but I feel like the Tipani Leader would have found a way to get more of his men on my escort detail and I didn't want that. Especially after last night."

Tsu'tey gave me a look. "You keep your guard up when you go to the Clans. Don't be fooled by there generosity. Not all of them are as nice and welcoming as they pretend to be."

I was completely shocked by his words. He had really started to change since The Great War. I remember when the guy couldn't look at me for more than two seconds before sneering in my direction.

"I will Tsu'tey. Ashton will be with me and he is still a dreamwalker. He will be able to let the guys at base know what is going on and let you and Jake know. ASAP. Plus I'll keep in fontact when I can through coms." Tsu'tey seemed to relax at this admission.

"So both of your boy toys are going along." Reba smirked as she finished up the bandage.

I wasn't embarrassed in the least. Reba had seen me with Dimples and had been around a couple times when Kai'to would appear bearing flowers or anything else to show his love for me.

I groaned and gave her a look. "Yea. Like apart of me wants to be happy because I do care for them both. But when I had decided to take this trip it was under the impression that I would be getting time apart from them. Now I'm going to be travelling in close proximity with both of them. No one to interfere. I just know it's gonna be drama. I love one and can't have him, but can't seem to shake him or the feelings I have. An I honestly care for the other and he is slowly growing on me each day and has zero complication at all."