Chapter 16

Months ago I trained hard to make Toranyu. Become a Warrior, One of the people.

Now I was learning to become one with Eywa.

But just because I was on a spiritual journey did not mean slacking on my workouts and trainings would do.

We all had a free day and I declared that we needed to train.

Everyone was all for it. That is accept Ash, but sadly it didn't matter. He was being put on restriction with his link on times.

Ash huffed in annoyance as he fed his Avatar body. A angry scroll on his face. His com on his avatars neck pinged and he growled and tapped it.

"I'm coming Max!" He snapped irritated.

Max sent him an unphased chuckle. "I know how much you guys love being out there but as a driver you must remember that world atleast for right now is temporary. You have to take care of your human body to be out there Ashton."

Ash closed his eyes sadly. "Yea... I know. I'm almost done eating..."

"Alright, 20 minutes Ash! Or I'll have to link you off myself. I do this because I care."

Ash rolled eyes. "I know Max. 20 minutes...tops...got it."

I frowned as max clicked off. "What's the damage Ash? He usually only does that when we're really bad off."

Lodis furrowed his eyebrows and looked at,his boyfriend in concerned.

"It's really not that serious. It's just... 20 pounds."

My eyes widened. "What the hell? You already really tiny Ash. You gotta take care of your human."

Ashton glared. "I've already been lectured by everyone back home. I don't need you on my tail to."

He grabbed his food and stormed outside. An I deflated feeling bad. Meilai and Zidii gave me soft smiles. Lodis patted my shoulder.

"Let me deal with him."

Lodis shook his head and followed Ash outside.

"Leave Me Alone." Ash snapped without looking back.

Lodis smirked. "I don't think I will. We promised no more running, remember. Talk to me Little Sparkly Man."

Ashton clenched his teeth. "I don't want to link off. I never want to link off...."

Lodis eyed his male softly. "You must care for your human, so that you can be here....you know this."

Ashton frowned. "I understand Jake and Ey'lue's pain now. I see why they were so upset to link off before becoming permanent. Here.... feels like the real world. Back there...feels like a sad pathetic dream. An what's worse is your here...not there..."

Ashton turned away and sighed. "This is exactly why I didnt want to let this go further. It fucking sucks.."

Lodis drew his man into his Arms and kissed his head. "You have begun to See and now it upsets you when your reminded of the times when you didn't...But it's not the end of the world Ash. You will not be this way forever. I promise there will come a day when you sleep by me and by me only. You will wake to me and wake to me only. There will be no one or the other. Just the reality that you choose."

Ashton slowly looked up at him and nodded. "I know....I just...I've never wanted that day so much, then right now in my entire time being on Pandora."

Lodis chuckled. "Well I can't give that to you today, but I can be with you when you link off."

Ash raised an eyebrow. But Lodis chuckled. "Eat. You will not be lonely when you go. I promise."

Ashton finished his food, confused by his mans words, did his regular morning functions before laying on Lodis's lap and linking off.