Chapter 5

Time seems to always move so fast these days. It seemed like yesterday I was dreading tree hunting with Ash, and chilling under the stars with Hilary and Trudy.

Now I was wishing the Clan, my friends and family. Farewell.

Even though I knew this was not forever. It so reminded me of the day I left Dr.Heinburg and Mary, and all my extended cousins.

The thing about life was that tomorrow wasn't promised and I made sure to memorize my friends faces as best as I could. I woukd be gone for a while and I knew I would miss them.

All my appointed Warriors stood watching my Farwells.

Hilary had tears in her eyes and Lungoru gave me an encouraging smile while holding the baby.

"Imma com you as much as possible. You better answer and you better stay safe. I mean it Ey'lue!" Hilary said hugging me tightly.

Norm and Trudy moved forward. Trudy standing as a tiny human by norms leg.

"Snowflake hit me if you need anything. I mean it. Ill skin your blue ass if you dont. " Trudy said when a serious glint in her eye. I knelt and hugged her small frame and whispered I will before hugging Norm.

Max and Uncle waved I returned it my stomach slowly knotting up from all the goodbyes.

Reba walked up with Tsu'tey caring two bags. Her eyes were slightly red and she gave me hard hug.

"You like a baby sis to me now girl! I packed all the medical supplies I could. Rember all the things I taught you. Please. Please please be safe. Love ya kid."

My eyes watered and I laughed slightly. "Thanks Re Re."

She sniffled and wiped her tear away. I looked to Tsu'tey. He smirked.

"Remember what I said as well & Do Not Die." He gave me a thumbs up and I laughed and returned it. That guy was never serious these days.

"Take care of her. She is always caring for all of us. She needs you."

Reba eyed me and gaped and Tsu'tey smiled a genuine smile. Wrapping his arm around Reba's waist he pulled her closer.

"Reba is in good hands." He replied. Reba blushed but didn't pull away. Tsu'tey looked down at her softly before nodding at me.

Neyteri walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "My spirit sister. Please be careful and if you need anything let my Jake know immediately. May Eywa bless you with safe travels."

I hugged her tightly and nodded.

I finally turned to Jake with red eyes.

Jake smirked. "You were always a crybaby."

I glared and punched him in the arm. "Shut up."

"Snow. I love you, like my own blood. Everyone has said it but I'm so serious. Get your ass to safety if anyone tries anything. An know we're but a com away. A link away."

I hugged the Marine tightly. My big brother tightly.

"I will Big Brother."

I pulled away cleared my throat. "You guys really know how to choke a girl up."

Everyone laughed and I turned to see Ash hugging Reba and Hilary goodbye even though his human body would see them later tonight.

He looked at me and gave a strong smike. With him by my side I could do this.

We waved our family goodbye and watched them go.

Ash through arm over my shoulder and let out a deep breathe.