Chapter 15

I smiled to myself as a floating blue orb floated into my hand before zipping back onto Suggas chest. Training for the spirit walk was different then anything else I had done so far.

Zidii, was awed yet hesitant during training. It was very apparent that when it came to practicing the All Mothers Will she felt out of touch. An no one blamed her. She came from a tribe that didn't have any practices besides praying at the Holy Ground. People like her and I coming from places, in my case another planet and species, that didn't fully worship, it took time to build trust in the process.

Pandora holds so many more wonders then Humans originally thought. The All Mother is literally living and breathing right before our eyes. If your not connected, you could easily miss it. She has a place for everything and everyone.

Even in the after life.

I was still completely swept away. The All Mother was Complex yet to follow her will was simple, when given proper guidance.

Kai'to who had all but through himself into the training seemed determined to embark on the spirit walk. As we trained calling upon the spirit orbs Sugga released for us to practice with, Kai'to had made it a goal to give this his all.

It was nice to see he was trying to find himself slowly but surely. Kai'to wasnt a bad guy. He could be stupid and make bad decisions. But we all do.

I just want to see him happy. He was my friend before everything else.

Zidii had not acclimated to the spirit training as well as Kai'to and I. She would watch the children around her summon orbs successfully while hers would pulsate and hover over her.

"Through Eywa we live. Through Eywa we Thrive, Warrior Zidii. Your hesitant of your path. You are questioning many things you thought you knew. When you acknowledge in your heart that the will of Eywa can provide you all you need. Only then will you See."

Master Tijin side. His body engulfed in his fire Aura. An all-knowing look on his face.

Ziddi, gritted her teeth and huffed.

Sugga stood by the Gate stoically. His body channeling the power if the All Mother. His spiritual body spread wide to provide a safe place for them to train. Usually when he is Channeling he would only focus on his task and leave the teaching for the Master, but his eyes kept being drawn back to the tiny warrior he had grown fond of. Her Aura radiated life, but also seemed to hold mistrust. Glowing a light pink around the edges. But at the center it was pure. An the Maze Master was drawn to its beauty.

As we exited the arch our Fire Auras sunk back into our physical forms as we walked back into the physical realm. A bright blue light flashed. When we opened our eyes. All of us were physically standing in a circle on the other side if the arch.

Sugga stood by the Arch as he had done before. An looked to be watching over us.

Master Shaman Tijin dismissed the class. An smiled at me to follow him for my one on one lesson.

I patted my warrior friends shoulders. Waved at Sugga before leaving.

Kai'to and Zidii watched as Sugga touched the blue spinning orb hovering between the arch and allowed it to infuse back into his body.

When everything was closed he took off his head mask. He no longer glowed blue and his normal warm eyes met there's.

"Sugga! That was amazing! I am still blown away by the sheer power you channel and wield, My friend." Kai'to exclaimed. Still pumped about what he had participated in moment earlier.

Sugga smiled and shook his head. "You become used to it after a while."

Kai'to excitedly asked questions, to which Sugga replied calmly. Zidii listened with a small smile, but kept quiet.