Chapter 5: Inevitable Dream

Start from the beginning

"Please..." My voice pleads once again; I'm only one step closer to the man. He has a cape hanging on his shoulders, he's wearing commoner's clothing, I lift my right hand to touch his face but he takes a step back, his head keeps facing down making his dark brown hair cover most of his face features.

"I'm telling the truth..."

"You aren't...I won't do it. Leave" His voice almost breaks at his last word and I feel tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm telling the truth...that I love you" My right hand reaches again to cup the man's face and my hand makes contact with his chin, slowly lifting his head up.

My eyes widen, dark brown eyes stare into mine, tears between them, tears falling from his eyes to his cheeks, pink plump lips, this is a very attractive man, yet why does my heart feels heavy when our eyes meet.

"Liar" His pink nose scrunches as his eyes quickly let more tears run down his cheeks.

I've seen him bef-

Before my thought is finished, my free thumb traces his pink plump lips, they are slightly wet because of his tears but I feel a force deep within my body to touch them.

"I love you" My voice says once again, a big tear leaves his right eye and I feel my body leaning forward until my lips make contact with the tear on his cheek, slowly kissing it away.

"Jimin" My lips whisper, my warm breath hitting his cheek. I look up at his eyes only to see them flashing a silver color right before his dark brown hair starts turning silver from its roots until it's locks.

"No you don't...Jungkook.....please leave, I'm begging you. Don't make this harder for me."

....Jimin....

The man in front of me is...Park Jimin...

Did I...just say....I love you?

I clean the tear that fell on top of my right cheek and watch how dawn ended of the day where I'll find Park Jimin slowly begins. I carefully climb down the tree and find Namjoon, he stood still watching me as I climb down. As soon as my feet landed on the green grass, I smirked at him.

"Wake the knights, we're going to visit King Min." I walked past him and I gathered our things, readying the horses.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Jimin's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and a bright light enters my vision. "I'm in bed?" I furrow my eyes as soon as I look at the window, the bright sun piercing my eyes. "Where's Hobi hyung?" I slowly get up from bed and my body feels a little heavy. I passed out last night...Tae gave the necklace to someone else that wasn't Hobi hyung or me. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach, something bad will happen today. I can feel it... I can sense it.

I walk to the door of Yoongi's chambers and I turn the doorknob but it doesn't move...They locked me in here? I sigh. Gathering a bit of small strength I have, I point my right hand at the doorknob. "Sorry" I mumble as my eyes flash silver and I whisper " Xekleídoma". Right after my whisper, the door furiously opens, the doorknob falls to the floor and I walk out. I hate being in closed places like that, I feel caged.

I walk through the corridors of the gigantic palace, making my way to the throne room where Yoongi and Hoseok probably are. As I walk, I sense something...

I open the doors of the throne room without stopping, making loud banging sounds as they collide with the wall and everything slows down. My eyes widen...

Pum pum

"W-What?" I slowly try to retract my feet, shivers are send from my shoulders to the tip of my toes, my hands slowly lean backwards, my left leg stays in place while my right leg moves back. My eyes meet those chocolate eyes of the raven-haired boy my father cursed.

Pum pum

Run.

I tell myself in my thoughts, but my body stays frozen in place.

Jimin run.

My body doesn't react the way I want it to; my body feels too weak to move at this moment.

Jimin RUN.

Pum pum

I yell at myself in my thoughts, every nerve in my body doesn't react at anything, instead, the only thing I can concentrate on right now is the beating of my heart as my eyes continue staring at the one and only, the prince to whom fate brought us together, the man who I despise, the man who's responsible for my father's death, the man who needs to connect lips with me to break his curse...

Jeon Jungkook.