Ch2

You get to Austin's house and you try to hurry to the bathroom so his mom doesn't see you and it's too late.. Michele saw you she had tears in her eyes.. "Aria.." She couldn't talk she was speechless.

"I know Michele I should have said something it's it's it's just because I was so scared and I tried telling Austin but Kelvin walked when in when I was about to tell Austin and he didn't want me talking to Austin.."

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't be with someone who is like that your beautiful smart funny caring" You and Michele talked for a hour and you do in the guest room where Michele let you stay.

Your sitting there thinking about what she said and you get a text from Kelvin..

"Look Aria, When I find you, you don't even want to know what is going to happen just saying I would watch your back if I was you." As soon as you read that you fell to your knees scared don't know what's gonna happen if he finds you.

You go in the bathroom to get a blade and you ran back in your room.

You start to cut and then someone knocks on the door it's Austin "Aria are you okay in there? I could hear you crying do you need to talk?" "Umm no I am okay." "Please Aria let me in" "okay hold on"

You put the blade under the bed and dry up the blood and open the door and let Austin in and you and Austin are sitting on the floor

You lay your head on his arm and start to cry.

"Austin I don't know what to do anymore I feel hopeless and scared."

"Aria your loved I love you everything is going to be okay your save here." "Austin I'm not save..." "What do you mean?" Austin was getting worried. "Kelvin texted me today telling me that when he finds me it's not going to be good and to watch my back. Austin I'm scared for fear life." Aria I promise I will do anything I keep you save and that crew and Dave and my mom even me we are going to keep you save don't worry." he flashed a smile and it's made you smile.

"Austin I don-" he cuts you off and looks at your arm "Aria.." "I'm sorry Austin I didn't know what else to do I was lost." "Aria you could have came to me if you fell like that.." "I know Austin I'm gonna go to bed" "okay night if you need me you know where my room is."

Your hug Austin and leaves the room.

You lay in your bed thinking about everything and somehow you fl asleep and you where in the middle of you thoughts

I typed this before school ch 3 should be up by Friday or Saturday :)