Ch 6

Austin's POV
"I can't believed that just happened that's something I wanted to do for a long time and I finally did it, I kissed her I felt sparks it was the best thing I have ever done now what I got to do is make her mine." You where thinking wait for your mom to get back from the store.
Arias POV
You kept replaying what happened at Austin's and as you were laying on the couch next thing there was a loud banging on the door "I know that knocking from anywhere." you tell yourself walking to the door shaking, and you open it slowly.

"What are you doing here?" "I told you I would have find you, you don't go far Aria." Kelvin told you "You need to leave Kelvin." "No!" He raises his voice.

Kelvin walks towards you and your trying to back away but you back into a wall and then he gets ahold of you "There's is unfinished business I need to handle with you and no one better come and save you or it's just going to be worst on your part Aria."

You seem to break away and run up the stairs into the bathroom and lock the door and you pull out your phone and text Mama Mahone,Austin,Zach,Robert,,Ac,Dave *SOS HELP ME* and they quickly reply *okay on my way.* Kelvin broke into the door and get a hold of you "LET ME GO!!" Your screaming at the top of your lungs hoping someone will hear you. "Screaming is not going to help you baby." He tells he is holding you harder, he starts choking and beating you, you start blacking out... Then..

The whole crew comes into the door and Kelvin is dragging you down the stairs and pulls out a knife a hold it your thoat. You kept thinking "this is it imma die imma die." And you start balling and everyone is standing there and next thing here comes Dave. Kelvin let's you go and you ran into Austin's arms and you fall into his arms trying to breath and you starting balling your eyes out.

Austin's POV
Seeing Aria like this is breaking my heart she didn't need this. "Austin can you take me back to your house?" "Yeah." "Can you help me into the car Mama Mahone?" She asked my mom. "Is it okay if I sleep and wake me up when we get there?" "Yeah get some rest Aria." As you kiss her cheek.

Aria's POV
"Aria hey wake up." Austin was telling me softly. He is so perfect. So sweet to me treats me like a queen. Even though we are not dating. Austin walks me into his room and lays me down on his bed and lays next to me holding me in his arms and we both fall asleep.

Sooo this one was kinda long I hope you guys like this story.. I'm work on a new one for when this is done(: