Ch 7

Arias POV
You start waking up and you see Austin sleeping so peaceful and you get up and walk toward the bathroom.
When you reach the bathroom you look in the mirror and see all the bruises and you were getting flashbacks to yesterday and the tears start falling down your face, you writ them away and walk back to Austin's room.
Austin's POV
You feel something move and it was Aria getting back in bed and it's only 6:45 in the morning and you were she got up to go to the bathroom.
You move closer to her and hold her like you never want to let go of her next thing you know you both drifts away to sleep.
Arias POV
You wake to to Austin and Michelle talking..
Austin's POV
"Austin we need to be there for Aria we are all she has so I'm going to have her live with us, I don't want her going back to her moms."
"Yeah your right but mom where is she gonna stay?" "She can stay in Dave's room or the living room I will talk to her when she wakes up." "or she can stay in my room." you tell your mom hoping she would agree with you. "I can talk to her Austin."
Arias POV
After you heard that it made you so happy knowing they truly take you in.
You crawl out of bed and walk to the bathroom and you check your phone and it's 3:30 in the after noon, so you wash your face and put your hair in a mess bun
After that you walk to the kitchen where you see Austin. "well good morning sun shine." He tells you and he smiles and shows his perfect white teeth, you walk over to him and give him a big hug.
"Well someone is in a good mood today." you tell Austin "I know my mom wants to talk to you in her room if that's fine." Even thought you already know what's she wants to talk about but you play it off cool so he doesn't know.
Austin's POV
"I'm going to do it tonight Ac I'm going to make her mine." you told Alex on the phone "Dude do it go for it if you love and care about her so much do it because look how happy she makes you." Alex told you and you couldn't stop smiling because you know it's true. "well I'm going to talk to you later." "Alright man let me know how it goes." And you end the call.
Arias POV
"Aria honey I can talk to you please." Michelle asked. "yeah sure what's up" as you close the door and sit on the bed. "Okay here is something you can think about and just let me know." When she that you nodded your head. "Alright." "Me and Austin were talking." she started off. "and have been thinking about this for a longtime and I came up with the idea and if you live with is it's honestly not safe to live with your mom you could stay in the living room or in the guess room or Austin said you can stay with him in his room." "wow mama that is so nice of you guys to do this your totally right I shouldn't be at my moms can me and Austin go to my house and start getting my things together?" "Yes that's fine make sure Austin comes with because I don't want you alone."
Austin's POV
Aria and my mom have been talking for seem like hours.
Next thing I know Aria comes out with a big smile on her face and she rans towards me and puts her arms around my neck she said "Can you come with me to my moms and help me get my things?" "Yeah." and we go out the door to the car
Arias POV
"Thank you Austin." you tell him "for what?" He asking smiling but with his eyes locked on the road. "just everything you saved me and a couple days ago with Kelvin I mean now you guys are letting me live with you it means a lot it really does." as you tell Austin as your eyes are getting watery. "Aria we are here for you we always have and we care about you so much anyways were are you going to stay?" As he changes the subject and it made you laugh.
"Hmmm I was wanting to stay with you in your room." "YAYYYYYY *austin cheers* I have always wanted a roommate."
"Your such a dork." You guys turn in the drive way and walk up to the door...

Sorry it took me forever.. I'm addicted to Sledgehammer by fifth harmony I should have ch 8 done soon(: