Ch 5

Taylor's POV
I got a heartbreaking text from Austin I lost someone I cared about who would fight from me "Maybe this is what I get.. Maybe it's for the best I'm always gonna care about him.." I said to myself putting my phone down..
Aria's POV
"That's taken care of." you told Austin giving his phone back. "What?" Austin questioned looking confused. *He looks at the text you sent to Taylor. "Thanks Aria that's something I couldn't do.." "your welcome." you tell Austin giving him a hug
Austin's POV
Me and Aria have laying here for a good hour and the truth is I don't want to it end just holding her in my arms it's perfect "Hey Austin can I tell you something." As she looks up into my eyes with the most perfect green eyes in the world I could look into her eyes for hours. "Yeah what's up?" "Umm I know that it's to soon to say this but I love you I know you and Taylor just break up but I couldn't keep it in no more.." "Aria... I love you too.."
Arias POV
I can't believe I finally got that out. Michelle was right about Austin he does feel the same..
As your sitting on the bed with Austin you get a text from your mom saying *come home please.* "Austin I have to get going I will call you later." "Wait!!!" Austin jumps up and crushed his lips into your leaving you speechless making you want more, you put your arm around his neck and he wraps his hands around your waist it was perfect it was fireworks you didn't want it to end...

I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in a long time...... I have been SUPER busy I just moved to a different state and started my new school.. I have do ch 6 soon I promise!! I love you all. ❤️❤️ and who listened to places yet omg so perfect!!