𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

Start from the beginning

There was a moment of silence after I said my birthday. Then Yuusuke started to shout.

"WHAT! We share the same birthday? And you're only five minutes older than me... and you have almost the same features as me... does that mean that we're... t-twins!?!?!?!"

Because of his sudden yelling, I took a few steps back, a shocked expression plastered on my face. The Yuusuke Asahina is my twin?! I had a crush on him back in middle school but I didn't know that we're twins! I became so shocked that I forgot to speak.

Masaomi then spoke up and patted our backs. "Now, now, siblings, now you have found out the truth, I hope that your silly rivalry and grudges be settled now."

Yuusuke sighed in relief "Oh God, I'm glad I didn't confessed my feelings for you back then..."

What the heck! He HAD a crush on me too?

"Eeeehhhhh!!!" the other brothers and the sister looked at us in shocked faces.

With Yuusuke's sudden confession, I became dizzy because of shock. I lost my balance and bumped into the post near me. The others got surprised with what happened and Masaomi and this Ukyo guy approached me.

"Miko-chan, are you all right?" Ukyo asks while helping me get up. I guess he's the second brother, after Masaomi-kun.

"Y-yeah, I get dizzy when I get shocked... " I turned to Yuusuke and said "Redhead, you really gave me a shock there, but I'm glad too, it will be very awkward if we really dated and then found out that we're siblings... twins!"

"Y-yeah..." Yuusuke gave me an awkward smile.

"Alright now, meet your other siblings!" Masaomi grins before patting Ukyo's back.

"This is Ukyo, he's the mother of this house since our mom is always busy. Aside from that, he is also a lawyer."

I smiled at Ukyo and bows a little "Nice to meet you, Ukyo-nii!"

Ukyo gave me a pat in the head before speaking up "I'm glad to find out that mom's only girl is alive."

Masaomi then walked towards two guys who is covering a side of their faces.

"These two, are twins Azusa and Tsubaki, though they are triplets, the other one does not live here and is busy with his job"

Azusa, the one with black hair and glasses looked at me and smiled. "Wow, Yuusuke's twin, huh. Nice to meet you, Miko-san!"

The one with silver hair, Tsubaki, walked towards me and suddenly gave me a tight hug which gave me a shock since I'm not used at people hugging me tightly "I'm glad, a biological little sister! And you sound like my favorite little sis character! Sweet!"

Azusa came and gave Tsubaki a hard blow which made Tsubaki fall. "I'm sorry for Tsubaki, he tends to hug people as a welcome address..."

"It's okay and nice to meet you too, Azusa and Tsubaki-nii!" I smiled at them. Brothers who are twins are amazing.

"Next stop..." Masaomi walked towards the girl and a boy with a cool hairstyle. First, Masaomi patted the back of the girl.

"This is your stepsister, Ema-chan. She's the daughter of our stepfather. She and Yuusuke are classmates so the two of you are in the same batch."

Ema smiled and gives me a small hug "Nice to meet you, Miko-chan! I'm glad... I have a sister!"

The squirrel which is sitting on her shoulder got angry when Masaomi patted Ema's back. When Ema hugged me, the squirrel is still mad. So I looked at it after our hug. Ema noticed it and patted the squirrel's head.

"Oh, this is Juli, my pet squirrel!" The squirrel calmed down and looked at me. I only stared at it back before Masaomi spoke up.

"Miko-chan, this is another of your older brother, Louis, he is a hairstylist. He could do your hair if you want too!"

Louis looks at my hair and smiles "Your hair has that shine. I like it! Just approach me if you want to have it styled! Nice to meet you Miko-san!"

I smiled at Ema and Louis before turning to another sibling. Masaomi went to a gray haired boy wearing a university jacket and smiled. "This is Subaru, we call him Suba-chan so maybe you can call him that too! He is also an athlete, just like you, a basketball player specifically."

I looked at Subaru and smiles and he gave me a small smile in return. "Another athlete in the family, eh? Nice to meet you Miko-san." He let out his hand gesturing for a hand shake which I accepted.

"Same to you, Suba-nii!"

Masaomi then walked towards the prince-looking guy from earlier who comes from my dream school, Bright Centrair Private Academy.

"This is Iori-kun, he studies in a private academy and well, he is popular among girls nowadays."

Iori bows a little a smiles "Nice to meet you, Miko-san!"

I also bowed and smiled at him "Wow, Bright Centrair Private Academy? I have dreamed of studying there!"

"Oh really? Well, you can transfer if you want to now." Masaomi smiled at me.

"R-really? Well I already have responsibilities in my school, so I guess I won't transfer..."

After that, Masaomi explained that our parents won't be here until next month because of their busy schedule and that I have four more brothers but they are busy with work. They are Kaname, Hikaru, Natsume and Fuuto. Kaname is a monk who is a part of this club buddha thingy. Hikaru is a novelist who crossdresses, Natsume is a businessman and is also a game designer and lives somewhere in the city, and Fuuto is actually the idol Asakura Fuuto. Well nice then! I didn't really expect to have a lot of brothers and a sister.

"Say, Miko-chan, I heard from your schoolmates that there will be a tournament two days from now. It will be against your rival school?" Yuusuke asks making the others look at me.

"Y-yeah! Hehehehe, actually, I was supposed to not join the tournament because of my injury last year but they lack people so I forgot that I have a practice today so thanks for reminding me bruh gotta go now!" I was about to turn around and run before Ukyo halted me.

"Hold up! You can't just go now, here, have this!" Ukyo handed me a bag full of water bottles.

I became shocked, how did they know?

"T-thanks, Ukyo-nii, hehehe" After taking the bag, I bowed to them before I took my leave.

Gee, this is great! I started my day with anger but that anger turned to joy!

I'm excited for this new life ahead!

----------------------

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your feels!