What Causes Warts and Why Are They Dangerous?

Warts are benign growths in the form of papillae, ranging in size from 0.4 to 0.6 in (1 to 15 mm) in diameter. These warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).

They can appear on any part of the body, barley visible at first, and then get darker and bigger.

Warts are reservoirs of infection that get easily spread by contact with its carrier or contaminated objects.

To reduce the risk of infection, you need to avoid touching the skin of a person who has warts and using their belongings (especially if you have skin lesions).

It would also be beneficial to strengthen your immune system. Try eating a balanced diet, responding to stress adequately, and being physically active.

Warts can multiply rapidly on the host's body, so it is important to take action when you first find them.

They can be treated conservatively (with salicylic acid) or rapidly (by liquid nitrogen, laser, or electric current).

You must not cut or open warts. This will spur the activity of the virus, and more growths will appear on your body. If you damage a wart accidentally, you should treat it with an antiseptic.

*DO NOT TRY TO HEAL OR REMOVE

WARTS ON YOUR OWN. VISIT A DOCTOR

AND HAVE THEM LOOK AT YOUR WART

AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION.

DO NOT CUT OR REMOVE WARTS BY

YOURSELF. VISIT A REAL DOCTOR.

YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR.*