WEDDING BELLS FINALE

(i made the edit abv)

"jeSUS CHRIST HYUCK WHY'D YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE TO WEAR A WEDDING GOWN?" jaemin complained as he tried to lace the back of donghyuck's gown.

donghyuck groaned as jaemin kept pulling on the lace.

the brunette decided to wear a wedding gown because he said, "i wanted to try something new", earning a snort from jeno and jisung.

"biTCH JUST TRY AND LACE THE DAMN GOWN!" renjun complained as he fixed hyuck's makeup.

not gonna lie, donghyuck looked like a girl. like a really pretty girl.

"aaaaand....got it!" jaemin finally sighed as he tied the lace onto a cute bow. "hyuck, don't ever get married again." the pink haired coughed.

"you dumbass. why would i get married again?" thr brunette asked, hitting jaemin across the head. "i didn't think that through." he blinked.

"okay. but hyuck, you look like a girl with a boy cut." renjun said, teasing the younger's hair lightly.

"i got the saNDALS!" chenle bursted into the room aling with ten, taeyong and jungwoo, holding a white shoebox.

"finALLY!" donghyuck stood up and snatcthe box from chenle's hand (like my wig) and slid on the jelly sandals.

"woah hyuck. yOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!" ten exclaimed. "pft. im not that pretty." hyuck smiled.

"QUICK MARK'S COMING IN! DON'T LET HIM SEE HYUCK!" jaemin was quick to respond to push donghyuck into the bathroom and shut the door.

"hey, uh. where's sunshine?" the black haired asked. "in thr bathroom." jaemin tried to cooly play it off.

"oh that's okay! i just wait for him here." the older smiled. "nO! WE'RE- UH- BUSY! NOW GO!" taeyong pushed the younger out of the room and shut the door on mark.

"you can come out now bub!" jungwoo chimed. the door opened and hyuck stood there with a tiny tiara.

"would this look good with the gown?" he asked, looking into the huge bathroom mirror and placing the crown on his head. "perfect. now you actually look like a princess!"

"hyuck, i didn't know you could be so girly!" taeyong looked at the younger. "well....i've always been like this. why do you think i wear women's clothes sometimes?"

a small 'oohh' left taeyong's mouth along with jungwoo from sudden realization.

the group decided to talk a bit more until a knock was heard on the door.

johnny peeped through the door. "hey, uh were starting and hyuck you look gorgeous!" and the door closed. "well? it's your big day hyuck! you can do this and congratulations again!!" chenle clapped.

they all cheered, "FIGHTING!" and then left.

the brunette took a sigh. "it's gonna be okay, hyuck. you can do this. you are getting married to the idiot you love. now let's get it." he spoke as he took the bouquet of baby's breath with three pink roses in the middle.

-----
the venue was outdoors surrounded by trees and a grave path.

family members of mark and the squad all were seated as some were still walking down the aisle.

once the ring bearer was last to walk down the aisle, everyone stood up as the curtains were moved to the side to reveal an angel.

donghyuck walked down the aisle with kibum. owner of locklines inc, who was a father figure to hyuck.

mark stood at the altar, his eyes widening as his partner made his way closer to him. once the two finally reached the groom, kibum shook Mark's hand, congratulating the two.