14

4 years later.

renjun finally recovered, baekhyun started dating sehun, jaemin and jeno got married and hansol got arrested after trying to murder taeil. now taeil has doyoung.

yuta met someone named sicheng and started dating. ten and johnny went to the states after they got married. jaehyun and taeyong own a company name 'tracklist inc.' and lucas took jungwoo to china for their honeymoon.

now, they're all coming back for mark's plan.

-----

mark stood there, adjusting his tie while holding a small red velvet box.

"you can do this. it's your 4th anniversary and you're gonna marry him." he brushed his hair down and combed it with his fingers.

"you ready now, boo?" donghyuck peeped through the door, wearing an oversized sweater and dress pants.

his hair was down lightly permed. soft, curly locks rested upon his head. "hm? oh. i'm almost done, baby. just wait in the car." mark quickly hid the small box in his pocket.

"but it's boring downstairs." the younger walked closer to the older, hugging him while burrying his face into the older's chest.

"okay, okay." mark smiled at his boyfriend, huggiing back. "you're so small. i wanna keep you in my pocket." said the older, kissing the top of the younger's head.

"why your pocket when you could keep me in your heart?" donghyuck replied, looking up at his partner.

"because you're already inside my heart and i won't ever let you escape." the two's eyes met. mark cupped the younger's cheeks, pecking him lightly on the lips.

"let's go now. we don't wanna be late for our appointment at the mcdonald's drive thru, do we?" mark joked. thr younger's eyes lit up.

"no! let's go mr. sentimental!" exclaimed the younger, grabbing his hand and dragging him downstairs.

"alright!" the older couldn't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's childishness.

locking the door totheir house, they made their way to mark's tesla. the two get in and buckle their seatbelts.

the younger's eyes where shinning in the sunlight and his smile was glowing. he definitely was the sun.

mark admired his boyfriend while adjusting his seatbelt and soon, they were on their way.

-----

"HOME AND LAND OF LEE DONGHYUCK, IT'S MCDONALD'S!" exclaimed the younger as they went through the drive thru.

"what do you want sweetheart?" mark asked as he rolled down the window. "the usual. ^^" the younger felt giddy as mark ordered his food.

once they were done, mark drove further to the window where the cashier held two massive bags of fast food.

donghyuck wasn't one for fancy food as it, according to him, "tastes like medicine".

the older paid and thanked the cashier with the name 'sanha' written on his nameplate.

grabbing the two greasy bags, donghyuck's arms were wide open, enough to engulf all the food in a hug.

"you really love mcdonald's. hm?" mark rolled the window up as he drove off to their next destination.
"yup! more than you!" said the younger as he bit into a chicken nugget drenched in ketchup.

"aww. :<" mark pretended to be sad and formed a frown on his face. "im kidding! but mcdonald's was my first love though." the younger smiled.

ketchup was all over his face and fingers. on the tip of his nose to the side of his face and lips.

"for a 21 year old, you sure do eat like a 5 year old. but that's what makes you so adorable." mark winked at the younger as he put the car on auto drive.

he took a tissue and lightly dragged it along the areas where donghyuck painted it with ketchup.

"where are we going anyways?"

"somewhere pretty."

the younger nodded as he fed the older with a french fry.

-----

it was golden hour and donghyuck' has never looked more beautiful. his tanned skin was glowing and his gorgeous brown eyes were highlighted by the sunlight.

mark knew he had to marry this man.

the black haired smiled to himself and continued driving to their destination.

-----

'6:21 pm' was written on mark's watch as they reached the rose garden.

donghyuck fell asleep while telling mark a story about these 18 boys who have this brotherly friendship and ome of them end up dating each other.

pretty incest if you ask me.

"baby, wake up. were here." mark lightly shook his boyfriend awake. a small hum left donghyuck's lips as his eyes fluttered open.

the older helped the younger step out of the car to the sofly illuminated area.

an open rose garden with fairy lights drapped around the rose bushes and a white vinyl gazebo in the middle of the area.

there was nothing there nor

donghyuck's eyes sparkled as he looked at the place in awe. "aww, boo. did you plan this?" he smiled. mark just smiled at the younger, receiving a bear hug from hyuck.

"it's gorgeous!" he walked around, softly touching the rose petals, trying not to prick himself with a thorn.

mark stood there with a smile on his face, admiring donghyuck while practicing his lines. soon he gave up and walked towards the younger.

"hey hyuck?" the younger turned around. "i wanna....i wanna say something." the older pretended to have a 'worried' expression.

"w-what is it?" the younger's eyes were shaking.

"listen, you're great, amazing, beautiful, smart, talented, caring and...all around perfect. from when we first met at the office, to us having our first kiss even when we were not even dating," he chuckled.

"to when we confessed to each other during that long ass vacation, to you almost getting killed along with renjun, and to now." he smiled.

"i love you alot but...im breaking up with you." donghyuck's world broke into pieces. he felt like leaving and falling off the face of the earth.

"please turn around." and right then and there, the whole squad was behind him, holding banners that had 'markhyuck' written on them.

the brunette stood in shock. yuta gestured the younger to turn around, and he did.

only to see mark kneeling on one knee while holding a small velvet box.

"hyuck. i'm breaking up with you, because i want you to be my husband...or wife." he jokes.

"lee donghyuck, the love of my life and my purest sunshine, will you marry me?"

tears of happiness dripped down hyuck's face. covering his mouth with one hand and the other holding his chest, he quickly nodded, repeatedly saying 'yes'.

"y-yes...of course i will marry you." he cried. a huge smile formed on mark's face and he stood up and hugged his partner.

the older slipped on the ring on the younger's small finger as the squad behind them cheered and clapped.

donghyuck kissed the older with pure happiness, mark gladly returning the kiss.

"to markhyuck!" johnny cheered.

"TO MARKHYUCK!" the rest followed.

--------------------------------------------------------

hi im still alive and this book is almost ending.

hope ya enjoyed!