3

*beep beep beep*

donghyuck's eyes fluttered open and stretched his arms, reaching for his alarm and turning it off.

he sat up and rubbed his eyes, processing what to do.

after 5 minutes of putting his head together, he headed to the bathroom to do his business and take a quick shower.

once the brunette got out, he decided to just wear a white long-sleeve button down with dark gray slacks.

"should i curls the ends? or no? how about i curl a few strands." the brunette chose, plugging in his curling ironand taking out his hair spray.

giving the device a few seconds of heating up, he took random strands of hair and started curling them. he mainly focused on the top until he was finished.

(photo on top for reference)

he sprayed a light amount of hair spray and unplugged the curling iron, giving it some time to cool off before putting it back in his drawer.

donghyuck continued getting himself ready until he head downstairs. "good morning sunshine. you ready?" jaemin greeted him.

the pink haired male was just wearing a rose gold button down with a black blazer. "you're all dressed up." donghyuck laughed.

"i could say the same for you. here." jaemin handed him a cup of coffee. the brunette took a few long sips before motioning jaemin that they need to leave.

donghyuck looked at his watch. 

'6:27'

"hURRY WERE GONNA BE LATE." the brunette said, getting in the passengers seat. jaemin sat in the driver's seat and turned on the ignition.

"okay! chill!" jaemin laughed, driving away from their shared house to the neo corps building.

-30 minutes later

they parked in the 'underground' parking lot of the neo corps building, taking their stuff and heading out.

they both scrambled to get into the elevator, hoping that their boss doesn't bonk their heads with a frying pan when they head upstairs.

the two made their way, or more like ran inside and in the elevator. clicking on the 12th floor.

once they reached the 12th floor, donghyuck looked for office number 7. it was his office number. after wandering around, he finally found his own office.

he checked his watch once again. '6:57' it read.

donghyuck shrugged and made it to his desk, getting started on the mountain of paperwork on his desk.

"calling lee donghyuck to the ceo's office." his 'speaker thing where he talks to people that looks like a cassette player' informed him.

"oh no." the brunette stood up, and walked out of his office. he jogged to mark's office, fixing his clothes before walking in.

"good morning sir." donghyuck greeted. "sit down." he obeyed.

"why were you late? i remember that i told you that you should be here at 6:30 am. now look at the time. its almost 7:10."

mark stood up and circled around donghyuck, who was sitting on the white scoop chair. "it was traffic sir and my alarm didn't go off." the brunette half lied, but the traffic part was real.

"hm. explain your curled hair." the black haired male sat back down and observed donghyuck, cold glares coming from mark.

"oh uh. i wanted to look a little presentable sir. but i swear this took only 2 minutes."