4

time: 1:27 PM

"damn you mark lee for making me clean your office as punishment for spilling coffee on your clothes." donghyuck muttered as he brushed his bangs away from his face.

donghyuck just wanted to have some coffee to wake him up but he just had to spill it on mark who rushed into him. 'dumbass.' the brunette thought.

"i also have to clean up an old office. great." the brunette scoffed.

- many an hour earlier

it was lunch and donghyuck ass on the verge of falling asleep so he decided to get himself a cup of coffee. he went to the personel lounge and got what he wanted.

since he didn't have enough time to sit down and relax while drinking his beverage, but nope. mark lee just had to tell him that he had to pass a few difficult documents at 1:30. sharp.

the brunette walked to his office, and thenin a flash of a second, he was on the ground, his coffee cup no longer in his hold. he looks to the side to see mark there, a huge coffee stain on his shirt and in his pants.

"s-sir im so sorry! i didn't see you!" donghyuck fake-worried. it was clearly his fault, the brunette thought. the black haured male stood up, a scary look in his eyes.

"office. now." mark clenched his jaw, marching to his office with donghyuck following him.

he shut the door and let out a frustrated sigh. "you think your clumsiness is soo cute huh?" the black haired male walked towards the brunette.

"actually, it is," mark thought.

donghyuck stepped back while mark kept walking towards him until his back hit the wall. "answer me. you think its cute?" mark went closer to donghyuck's face until their noses were almost touching.

"hm?"

"n-no s-sir.."

the black haired male pulled back and smirked. "really?" he said. by this time, donghyuck's face was flushed as hell. mark went closer again, until their lips were a thread apart.

wow. donghyuck didn't expect being pinned on a wall by his boss, almost kissing.

"do me a favor and clean up my office. it serves as your punishment." mark whispered against the brunette's lips before stepping back with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"fuckin' ass." the brunette muttered. "did you say something?" mark stopped and turned to donghyuck, who's face is a red as a cherry.

"n-no." he looked down. "im pretty sure you just called me a fucking ass. what makes you say that?" mark walked towards him once again.

"answer me sweetheart."

the pet name made donghyuck's insides turn. "no answer? i guess i'll have you clean up that abandoned office. room 10." he smirked.

the black haired male walked away. "also." before mark could leave the office, he quickly pecked donghyuck's lips.

'wHAT? DID HE JUST KISS ME? WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL AND HEAVEN MARK LEE?' donghyuck panicked. 'DOES HE NOT KNOW CONSENT??'

"goodluck on cleaning, mr. donghyuck." mark winked at the brunette before exiting the office.

donghyuck touched his lips, slouching down the wall. "holy mother of hashbrowns. what the fuck just happened. wait wasn't he straight?"

mark who was on the other side of the door smiled. "cutie." he muttered before going to the bathroom to change his clothes.

who knew spilling coffee on your boss resulted in having him kiss you. but like what in the name of apple cider vinegar mark lee.