1

"no good child. you know what get out."

"b-but mom-- dad--"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

donghyuck was pushed out of his home with a bag filled with all of his stuff. "mom no-- im sorry!" the boy pleaded.

he went on his knees and took his mom's hand, begging for forgiveness. tears streamed his face as he looked at her.

"don't ever call me that. don't come back here. you don't deserve to have parents."

she harsly took her and away from the boy and walked inside, leaving donghyuck alone outside his home.

now 14 year old donghyuck had no where to go. he didn'thave any friends, and he wasn't close with his relatives.

thank god he had his mom's wallet. his mom asked him to hold it and she probably forgot about it.

the boy decided to go find a small apartment. just a place for him to stay in for a while.

but before that, he decided to go eat, so he went to the nearest McDonald's and bought a small burger and a sprite.

he continued searching while eating and he eventually found a place to stay in. it looked somewhat sketchy but atleast he found a place to stay in.

the boy went to the front desk and asked for a small apartment for one. the lady then escorted him to a studio apartment which was enough for the boy.

donghyuck then agreed and moved in. the apartment was already pre-furnished which was great for the boy. he didn't have enough money to buy furniture.

'well that was quick.' he thought as he sat on the soft bed. he put his bag under the bed and laid down.

5 minutes later, soft snores left the boy's mouth.

it wasn't home for him. just a place to stay in.

-----------------------------------------------------

hey fam! im back again with another book that wont last long cause i update everyone 100 years lol hope ya enjoyed!