2

"i need a job." 19 year old donghyuck told his best friend, jaemin.

they met in a park when donghyuck was walking around, a dog jumped on him. apparently it was jaemin's. ever since then, they became best friends.

"how about at neo corps? they're looking for an assistant i heard." the pink haired boy said.

"i dropped out of high school." the brunette said. "means nothing. its just a secretary." jaemin replied, unaware of one of the requirements being a 'collage graduate'.

donghyuck shrugged. "when do they start?" he asked.

"9 am or 10 am."

"ill go there at 9. i still have 4 hours left." the brunette said.

they were currently watching a mystery/horror movie at 5 am. to the two, the movie was poorly done that's why they weren't scared.

"i heard their boss is hot as fuck." jaemin bluntly said. "don't you have a boyfriend or something?" the older asked.

the pink haired boy shook his head. "renjun's my other best friend 'ya dumbass." he chuckled.

"best friends don't eat each other's faces!"

"then what do you call your sister and her boy bestfriend?"

"i-- actually i'll shut up now."

"bitch you thought."

the two continued messing around until the sun rose up.

---------

it was now 9 am and donghyuck was rushing to get ready. the two decided to both wear suits because they wanted to look professional.

"wait, wait, wait. why are you going?" donghyuck stopped in his tracks. "to make sure you don't fuck up and also since gonna apply as an editor." jaemin replied.

once donghyuck and jaemin were done panicking and yelling at each other to hurry up, they walked out of their shared home and headed to neo corps.

---------

"bitch im nervous!" jaemin shook donghyuck's arm. "we can do this bitch!" the older patted the other's shoulder.

"lee donghyuck?"

"actually fuck what i said. i cant do this." donghyuck said as he stood up, looking at jaemin. his palms were sweaty, and he decides to wipe them on his cheap dress pants.

the younger mouthed a 'good luck' at him before the older walked to the lady who called him.

he looked at her name plate. 'Son Wendy' it wrote.

the lady escorted him to an office. big black doors greeted them with two bodyguards on each side.

she gave them a nod, the guards took the hint and opened the door at the same time.

the office was spacious, bulletproof windows surrounding it, a black chair facing the windows sat behind a marble desk.

"mr. lee. here's the last one." she said. "you may go." the voice behind the chair said with a stern tone.

wendy bowed at donghyuck, the brunette followed before she walked out the office, the doors closing.

"please take a seat." donghyuck followed what the voice said. the chair turned around, a male with fair skin and black hair greeted him.

the younger observed him. he had dark brown eyes, a cute button nose and small lips.

"so what brings you here today. mr. donghyuck?" the black haired male looked at the younger with a cold stare.

"why do you think you're fit for this position?" he asked once more.

donghyuck let out a breath. he wiped his sweaty hands on his slacks.

"im fit for this position because i know how to manage everything. i also want to show people that im fully capable of working without making a mess." the younger smiled.

"okay. welcome to neo corps mr. donghyuck. i'll be expecting alot from you as my assistant." the black hair male stood up and shook the younger's hand.

'really? that quick?' donghyuck thinks.

the brunette glady returned the hand shake. "you will be starting tommorow. you may leave."

the younger bowed and headed to the black doors but the black haired male called him.

"be here at 6:30. don't be late."

"y-yes sir!" he nodded, exiting the room and letting out a heavy sigh.

"so. how'd it go?" jaemin walked next to donghyuck. "i got the job!!" the two were squealing like teenage girls.

jaemin then pulls away. "wait, already?" donghyuck shrugs in response. the other goes back to being giggly.

"congrats! now don't mess it up. the boss is really scary according to the employees. one mess up and he snaps." the pink haired male stated.

the brunette nodded. "did you get the job?" he asked. jaemin let out a wide smile, once again squealing like little girls.

"now lets go home and get ready for tomorrow." jaemin said as he dragged donghyuck out and went back home.

'tommorow's gonna be a big day.' donghyuck thought.

------------------------------------------------------------