12

ten was with johnny, sipping his pink starbucks drink. "bitch, you nasty. that tastes weird." johnny gave the shorter lad a disgusted face.

"hey, lucas, can you get me watermelon? also salt!" jungwoo spoke, his boyfriend standing up to go to the kitchen.

"bitch, you see him?" ten pointed to jungwoo, "he had hella weird tastes, but here's the thing. HIS BOYFRIEND DOESN'T JUDGE HIM." ten glared at his boyfriend.

johnny opened his mouth to speak, but soon closed it.

"look, im sorry, but jungwoo isn't my boyfriend. you are, and it's my job to be like that to you." johnny cooly said, looking at the shorter male, only to receive a slap on the shoulder.

"dumbass! you should be lucky that i love you." the shorted said, mumbling the last part. johnny heard it but he wanted to tease his boyfriend.

"hm? what was that?" ten somewhat repeated his words a litte louder this time. "I SAID I LOVE YOU! BRAT!" another slap on the shoulder.

"hey, sorry to disturb you two but we have guests." lucas said, his head in between the two. he pointed to the door.

mark and donghyuck was there,and behind them were jaehyun and taeyong. "oh. hi there!" ten waved.

"we have to go to hillside. someone wants to meet hyuck there. i called for backup. i'll tell the other details later. now get your shit together and were going."

they all took the hint and got ready.

-----

donghyuck was nervous as hell. his hands were shaking and he was sweating alot. "baby, it's okay. i've got you. don't worry."

thry arrived at their destination. "okay, when this thing vibrates, it means i need back up. got that?" they all nodded, loading their guns.

donghyuck had a pocket knife in his shoes and a small gun in the other.

all of them had a vest underneath their shirts.

"wish us luck." the two stepped out of the car and ran to the entrance of the abandoned building.

mark was calm. he handled situations like this so it was nothing new. he knew their exact strategy and he was absolutely right.

"were here. now let out friends go." mark's voice echoed in the building, slow footsteps went near them.

"surprise!" jaemin walked towards them, his hands together, slow clapping. jeno and renjun was behind him.

renjun looked pitiful and had a bruise on his left cheek. his head was down and his eyes bore no emotion.

"well done. now hand me the drive, mark." jaemin's tone changed. from bubbly to serious.

"what drive- oh. you mean that deed? oh, that was thrown out a while ago." mark chuckled. "LIAR!" the pink haired male kicked a bin down, donghyuck flinching at the sound.

"how about you donghyuck? my bestfriend....do you know where the drive is?" the brunette shook his head.

"oh? liars are we now? take them-"

"GET DOWN! TAKE MARK LEE AND THOSE OTHER FOUR!" masked man with a rifle ran in, a few other men behind him.

"what the hell." mark grabbed hyuck's wrist and immediately hid behind a stack bin.

jaemin, jeno and renjun were now taken by them.

"SEARCH THE AREA FOR MARK LEE." the exit was open enough for the two to escape, but they had to save jaemin, renjun and jeno.