"And what?" She asks seductively even though her eyes are giving me an innocent look. She always does that shit - gives me the innocence when I know good and well she's far from it -she knows I love it.

"If we skip our run, I can remind you," I murmur against her neck before biting down lightly. She giggles, pulling away a little so that she can cock her head to the side before nodding.

I pull the front of her running pants down just enough to allow my hand to slip in, sliding my finger inside of her, a gasp escaping her lips before molding onto mine. The harder I pump my fingers in and out, the more she tugs at my shirt, before finally pulling it over my head, tossing it to the floor. I've learned that my chest is her weakness; she loves to rub and kiss me leaving love bites wherever she pleases. It's almost as if she's marking her territory each and every time, and I find to be a major turn on.

I continue swiveling my finger inside of her until I hear soft, pleasurable whimpers escape her mouth as she slowly begins to grow wetter and wetter letting me know she's good and ready to get to the part we enjoy most; the sex.

I pull my finger out, kissing her along the neck as she sticks her hand in my shorts, grasping my length, pumping her hand just the way I like it. Our lips meet again, our tongues intertwining roughly, my hands wandering to the back of her waistband. I tug the back down exposing her beautiful rounded, soft, yet firm ass. By now it's clear that her ass is my favorite part on her body.

Anissa continues her hand motions along me for a while longer before she tugs my shorts down, making them fall to my ankles. As I squeeze her ass during our passionately heated kisses, I lose contact, Anissa slowly breaking from the kiss before dropping to her knees. I feel her plump lips along my tip before she takes me into her mouth entirely. Her tongue running up and down as she works her mouth in and out on my length, causing me to close my eyes from how good it feels.

The only noise I hear is the soft waves of the ocean crashing behind us, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Like I've said before, silence with Anissa is just, everything. Sex with Anissa is like seeing the world in color for the first time - incredibly memorable, something you can never live without again.

I'm not exactly the 'call me daddy, tell me how you wanna be fucked' kinda guy. I tend to speak minimally during moments of sexual intimacy , I mean yea I moan and all that shit but I'd much rather allow our bodies, and our physical connection to take over.

I don't want to ruin the amazing way our bodies respond to one another with words. Words can never measure up to what you are actually doing, what your actually feeling, so I say cut the shit we're not in a porno and I don't need to hear you screaming 'Fuck me Harder' while I'm already balls deep, on the brink of coming. I want to feel you the most, and hear you the least, unless it's an involuntary noise from the pleasure.

Anissa seems to be the same way, seeing as even when we aren't having sex she speaks minimally. She doesn't fake it like majority of the many girls I've fucked before either. She does whatever the fuck she feels like doing, completely giving herself to me physically, while our mental and emotion connections play in sync, it's like nothing I've ever had before. Ever.

Anissa releases my length from the immensely pleasurable act, standing up again, kissing me roughly on the lips. I slide her pants down the remainder of the way, swiftly switching our positions so that Anissa is leaning against the table. Without warning, I slide myself inside of her, a gasp escaping her lips as I slowly begin to thrust. She moves her hips in a rhythm with each thrust, her hands grasping to my back tight as kiss her up the neck.

"Turn..around," I whisper into her ear. She turns to the side kissing my lips as she does what I asked. I hold onto her hips, while she grasps to the table for support, our body's colliding in sync.