Chapter 21.

Authors Note

Thank you all so much for still reading! I love you all😘

Please follow my Instagram
@EatReadWriteRepeat , if you want to see edits and receive update info on DRIFTER.

Enjoy!

Please Vote/Comment 😊

Harry's POV

"You do realize this is a 2 and a half day trip right?" Anissa tells me as we take a seat inside the roomette.

When I stepped inside the train and noticed we wouldn't have our own private space I immediately went back to the ticket booth to pay extra for the roomette that comes with a small bed, a window, a shelf for your stuff and most important- a door with a lock.

No way in hell I was sleeping out there in the regular seats.

"You're kidding right?" I ask Anissa hopefully. Ive never traveled by train so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I just didn't think it would take that long seeing as Mexico isn't that far from Los Angeles.

"Nope," she answers as she puts her backpack on the shelf before sitting next to me on the bed.

"It's not too late to get off, " she tells me with a smirk.

"That's what you want isn't it?" I ask glancing over at her before playfully bumping her shoulder, she doesn't answer instead she just laughs as she bumps my shoulder back.

After a few exchanged bumps I grab her and push her onto the middle of the bed, pinning her arms down, with my legs near her sides.

"Actually I'm pretty excited to be stuck on this long train ride from hell," I tell her looking straight into her eyes.

"Oh really," she questions, staring right back at me, "And why is that?"

I lower my head so my lips are inches from hers.

"You," I tell her before giving her one sweet kiss. I then let go of her arms and roll over to lay next to her.

"Why do you always say things like that?" Anissa asks as she rolls onto her side to face me.

"What do you mean, what things do I say?"

Here we go again.

"Nice things. Why do you always say nice things?" She questions curiously.

"Because I want to?" I answer slowly, hoping she isn't about to pick a fight right now.

"But why?" She presses, I think for a second before answering.

"Because .. Because I like you," I answer as I turn to face her. I can tell she is fighting back a smile.

"You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," I whisper, unable to control my words.

"Harry, please st0.."

"I won't stop," I tell her before she even finishes her sentence. The only reason I followed her onto this stupid train is because I want her to know that I won't give up until she gives me a chance.

"I'm going to take a nap," Anissa tells me, clearly trying to avoid the inevitable talk we will have. I decide not to push it, we're going to be stuck on this train for almost 3 days, I've got time.

"Okay I'm going to go walk around and check out the train. I have a key so just make sure you lock the door while you nap," I tell her as I get up from the bed stepping out into the hallway of the train.