Chapter 17.

Don't forget to Vote/Comment 😘

Anissa's POV

"Ah laughing. How nice, and here I thought I was interrupting a language examination. " Harry throws the door closed making it slam.

Well actually...," Zayn begins to say.

"Close you're mouth. I'm speaking," Harry tells Zayn aggressively, " You've been asking her shit for almost 45 minutes, you can't tell me that you don't have enough bullshit written down on your little notepad." Harry continues to say as he walks over to the desk, stopping at his father's chair before taking a seat across from Zayn and I.

I'm shocked by the way that Harry is speaking to Zayn, and even more shocked at the fact that Zayn is allowing it.

"You're right Mr. Styles, I do have enough written down. I was enjoying the conversation so much that I lost track of time," Zayn tells him calmly despite Harry's rudeness. Zayn must be immune to Harry's unprofessional attitude from working with him for so long.

"Would you like to know how you did?" Zayn asks, now turning his attention to me, giving me a smile.

"Yes, if you're allowed to tell me." I ask trying to ignore the fact that Harry is now watching me from across the desk.

"I asked Mr. Styles Sr. prior to our evaluation and he said that that be perfectly fine," Zayn reassures me, as he repositions himself in his chair.

"Well first things first, you passed. But I'm sure that's no surprise to you," Zayn smiles, " You're Italian is simply impeccable, Your Spanish was so fluent, Your French was where you really had me surprised, it was simply divine, the way you flowed every word, and your Portuguese had not a single imperfection.. You really should consider learning more languages because you have a gift, you can so easily shift from language to language without skipping a beat, you rea...." Zayn is cut off again by Harry.

"We get it, we get it, she did amazing you can shut up now," Harry tells him with annoyance in his voice.

"If you don't mind Mr. Styles I'd like to continue with telling Anissa what I have written here. She wants to know how she did, so if you don't want to hear the results then please step out," Zayn answers back, clearly bothered but still keeping his composure. Harry let's out a forced laugh.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, maybe I heard incorrectly but are you telling me what to do? Are you telling me to leave my father's office? " Harry questions staring Zayn down. Zayn simple stares back at Harry, giving him an amused look.

This is probably the most awkward interview type thing ever. I feel the same tension from the elevator in this office now. Clearly Harry and Zayn already have issues, but why? Zayn seems tolerable.

"This evaluation is over. Get the hell out. NOW." Harry spits at Zayn. Zayn doesn't protest, he simply gives Harry a nod, and begins to pack away his things.

"Once again Anissa it was a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to working with you." Zayn says shaking my hand one last time before making his way to the door, Harry watching him intently.

Once the door is securely closed, Harry focuses his attention back on me.

He doesn't say anything for awhile, he's face goes from irritated to concerned, before he speaks again.

"Did I do something wrong?" He finally asks kindly, taking me by surprise. I thought he was going to ask why I was being such a bitch to him.

"No." I answer simply. I can't talk too much, I know if I do I'll dig myself into an even bigger hole then the one I'm already in.