Chapter 14.

Authors Note

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know I have chosen an official ship name for Harry + Anissa.

Hanissa ☺️

What do you guys think?

Let me know in the comments. 😊 I really want to know what you're all thinking during the story, I seriously love reading everyone's comments.

Don't forget to Vote too please it only takes a second.

For the finally note here I want to give a HUGE shoutout to those that helped choose the ship name/gave ideas:

@Inorm1 @luke_has_my_flowercrown
@mcliffrd
@directioner4li3e
@_1d_harrys_
@blunt.direction
@_15secondsof1d_
@hazz_badbitxh
@gissy_jade
@liammademestrong
@fxckmeirwin
@hessanator1d
@harry.onedirection @surrenderfanfic
@lucidliam
@littlekittyharry

Thank you guys so much! ❤️ sorry this was so long lmao

Harrys POV

I don't even know how long I've been looking at her. The moonlight shining down makes her face glow in the darkness of this empty beach we sit on.

"My turn," Anissa says quietly, breaking the silence. Fuck I knew she'd change the subject after that question. Did what I say even make sense?

"Do you want to kiss me?" She whispers so quietly If we weren't alone I'd have missed it.

Holy Fucking Shit. Did she just ask me that?

I keep my eye contact with Anissa, my face calm, but underneath I'm freaking the fuck out.

I want to kiss her so bad, hell I wanted to kiss her when the sun was going down. I couldn't though, I knew she didn't see me like that, I had seen that confused expression on her face when I said she was beautiful, so I tried to make it sound like I meant the sunset.

She's looking at me with those eyes that look even more blue now that we're next to the ocean, and I know she's waiting for my answer.

Her question sobered me up, and I no longer feel the bravery that came along with the vodka. I think about tomorrow and how she'll feel if I tell her that I do want to kiss her, what if she laughs at me? What if she tells me she doesn't want to be friends anymore?

My mind always fucks up what my heart says I should do. I overthink it and I do nothing.

Not this time, this time I will do what I feel.

I grab the bottle that's laying near Anissa on the sand and I drink it until it's completely empty, I drink it so that I can muster the courage to kiss her right now.

As I toss the bottle back onto the sand I notice Anissa's face wears a saddened look, she's thinking about the game. I swiftly grab the sides of her face, putting my lips on hers.

At first she doesn't kiss me back and I consider stopping, but thankfully that's when she begins to kiss me back.

Yes! I knew she wanted me too ... I mean wanted to kiss me too.

Her lips are cold against my warm mouth making me kiss her harder. She no longer sits with her arms wrapped around her knees but now at her sides in the sand. I move my hands from her face to her lower back and shoulder lowering Anissa's body down onto the blanket. I slowly lower myself hovering over her body and continue to kiss her, this time she opens her mouth, allowing me to slip my tongue in, her tongue meeting mine, moving in sync.