I Love You

Funeral of Jack Frost

"Don't Die Jack!"

"Please come Back!"

"They said it was because he protected Elsa..."

"I don't want this!"

Elsa's POV

Tears keeps rolling down my face. I see him lying down *sob*

"JACK!" Open your eyes, please. Jack! JACK TELL ME THIS IS A LIE!!

"HEY YOU! DON'T KILL JACK!" someone said to me.

"Mary... Jack..." I said. Am I imagining things?

"He lost a lot of blood but there is no danger. At any time, he can wake up." She said. Thank goodness. I was imagining things. Tears roll down on my cheeks. *sobs* If something happened to him... I... I...

"I'm sorry" Mary sat down next to me.

"I just wanted him to see only me. Although, I knew I was doing something horrible." She said, feeling guilty on what she has done.

"Jack is very popular, but.... He had never been interested in a girl. I thought that, one day he would come for me since I'm his fiancee. Well, the commitment... It was also something arranged by our parents... And that he... likes a girl like you up to that point... It certainly had to be a mistake. But..." She stops while her hands tremble that forms into a fist.

"If he remember... If he recovers the memory... When that happens... I'll recognize my defeat." Then she finally looks at me

"I'm asking you... Please take care of Jack. If something happens, call me.." she said, smiling at me. 

"Mary.... I'll strive!" I said with determination.

"If you do something strange, I'll kill you" she said. ah, How could I say, Mary is still Mary.

Later On

Elsa's POV

I went on Jack's Room. Goodness, nothing serious happened to him. Jack... Even if you never regain your memories... Even if you still love Mary... As long as you're okay, I'm very happy, I thought while caressing his face

Minutes Later

Jack's POV

Huh?... It hurts. Where am I? at the hospital?... ah, I remember hitting my head in the forest... I, then saw Elsa, sleeping next to me. Maybe, She's been here for all night. I've got an idea *evil smirks*

"Good morning" I said while whispering on her ears. Suddenly she woke up and looks at me.

"Ja..Ja..Jack?!" she said.

"Were you here all night? and Mary?" I look at her with doubt face. She's so cute.

"She said she had things to do... so she leaves.." she said nervously.

"What are you going to do with my fiancèe... Although, it's her fault I have this wound" I look at her. 

"That's not true!" she said.

"Since Mary gave me this opportunity. Jack, we were dating. I wanted you to know. You told me to make you fall in love again. I... Will.. strive" I look at her again. *evil smirk*

"Huh?... ah, I'm sweaty. That's nasty.."

" I'll bring you some clothes" she said.

"Before that.. Would you clean me?" I said, while taking off my clothes.