"I'm sorry"

2 weeks later after the conversation.

Jack's POV

"Guys, why am I so stupid on loving her?" I said as I stood near the window holding a glass of wine." Why? Did something happen between you and her?" Kristoff while playing video games with Hiccup. "I think I didn't fulfill my promise" I said while having a sip of my wine." Well, this is a new one. I never heard of Jack fulfilling promises... When did it happened?" Hiccup said.

" Jack, you know that ever since we met you, you were so arrogant, play boy, a flirt. But now, you're so loving and caring.. Is it because of her?" Flynn says while getting my glass of wine and sip a little." Give me my precious wine!!" I said while trying to take my beloved wine. Flynn never gives you back something that you want unless you've tell him the reason." We know you are lying."

"Okay... I hurt her feelings, not just because Mary told her about the accident but also I lied" I said." I don't know anymore. I think I have to go back on being a play boy. I mean that's what people liked about me. And maybe I can be with Mary again". Then suddenly Flynn spit out the wine on Hiccup's face.

All: You what?!

Hiccup: Dude, what do you think you're doing. You spit out the wine on my beautiful face!!

Flynn: sorry, it's just... You what?! You want Mary to become your GF?!

Kristoff: are you nuts?

Jack: I have to, it's the only way to make Elsa jealous

Hiccup: What?

Kristoff: so, you mean you want to became Mary's boyfriend, in order to get Elsa jealous?

Jack: I have to..

Flynn: but, isn't going to make her even more furious?

JackI know. I love Elsa so much, I want to stay by her side.

Hiccup: Bro, if you really want Elsa to stay by your side. Then apologize to her.

Kristoff: yeah... In fact, it's also your fault you cause that accident

Flynn: I know Elsa will understand. She cares for you, doesn't she?

They're right, it's also my fault that I went with Zack to cause that accident. I'm lucky I have friends, they're more like brothers to me, who understands me and comfort me.

Jack: thanks guys! Without you all, I am nothing

Kristoff: we know

Hiccup: now go before its too late

I nodded and I run to go to my car and drive to her home. Don't worry Elsa, from now on I'll never ever let you go.

Elsa's POV

Same time as always. I want to relax for today Doing nothing. After that conversation with Jack, I just feel like a ball that someone could play. Suddenly, someone knock in the door. I open it and saw Anna standing with 2 hot chocolates in her hands.

Anna: Elsa, do you want some hot chocolate? To make you more relief after that conversation with him.

Elsa: thanks Anna.

I grab my hot chocolate and Anna came in my room to have a chat.

Anna: are you still thinking about him?

I nod, I just can't tell her. I'm not ready yet.

Anna: that's okay. I'm not pushing you. By the way, why did you want to cut your hair?