"You're Memories, They're coming back!"

Hi guys, how are you doing? Sorry if it took so long so the Chapter is here. WARNING: there will be a scene that Jack and Elsa will... you know what I mean, So if you don't want to read that chapter, Skip or don't read it. Also there will be pictures about Elsa and Punzie in bikini. Those pictures aren't mine, they belonged to their respective owners. So 

THE STORY BEGINS

Next Day

Elsa's POV

I wonder if you're with Mary

*flashback*

"THAT MURDER! I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE HER, EVER!" He shouted 

*flashback ends*

Really. He forgot all about me? I remember yesterday, when Flynn, Punzie and Emma called me. They explained that, Jack forgot anything about me because of a love potion. Emma also explained something.

*flashback*

" We can not know how long the effect will last nor will Mary will continue to give it. In the worst case. He can stay like this forever." Emma explained.

*flashback ends*

Tears roll down to my cheeks. No... something like that can not happen! But... After that Jack never come back...

Time Skips to School

Elsa's POV

Whenever I wanted to talk to him at school, he avoided me...

"Jack!"

ignored.

"Jack!" I shouted at the corridor

ignored.

Time Skips to Summer Holidays, August (sorry, if I skip the time, I wanted you to see the exciting part)

Elsa's POV

In the end, Summer holidays arrived. In August, it was carried out on a school trip of 4 days and 3 nights.

"waaahhhh! The sea! and girls in bikini!" Flynn shouted

"Come on, we didn't come here to play" Jack said. I was at the back looking at him. It's him, So handsome!

"Elsa, why are you hiding? Let's go to the beach" Punzie said.

"Bu-But... The bikini you gave me is a little revealing..." I said nervously. I can't go out with this.

"You say that, but I chose the simplest. Let's go!" she drags me with her to the beach. When we came out, we saw the others looking at us...